• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low SES Sinkie complaining that one yu zar kui now costs $1.20

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not so much of whether can afford or not. Mustn't become a sucker and let others chop your carrot.
Did the person put a gun to your head to buy. FTs have no problem paying. Accept the fact that retard Sinkies with coolie genes are too dumb to earn enough to enjoy life unlike Ramesh and his friends.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did the person put a gun to your head to buy. FTs have no problem paying. Accept the fact that retard Sinkies with coolie genes are too dumb to earn enough to enjoy life unlike Ramesh and his friends.

I would rather take my cash elsewhere to spend it. Let's not talk about Bolehland and Thailand. I was in Japan recently and the food there is so much cheaper and nicer than what you can get in Sinkieland. I never believe in being made a sucker.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would rather take my cash elsewhere to spend it. Let's not talk about Bolehland and Thailand. I was in Japan recently and the food there is so much cheaper and nicer than what you can get in Sinkieland. I never believe in being made a sucker.
Good for you. You can also go to JB too. Our hawker centres who are for people willing to pay like Ramesh. We want to be number one in everything including the most expensive hawker food in the world.