• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low IQ take bus also need to be spoon fed. Guess the race?!?!?!?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.facebook.com/azizah.a.rahim

14 January 2023
Bus Captain SMB 3586S

I was at Yishun Interchange and wanted to go to Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre (USSC). The passenger service personnel instructed me to take bus service 853. (Wrong info was given).

I hopped onto bus 853 and to be doubly sure, I asked the bus captain of bus number SMB 3586S if the service would pass USSC. Instead of brushing me with a curt "No", he answered, " Let me check for you." He immediately went through service 853 route on the screen with me and finally added that the service did not pass the shopping centre I was heading to. I was expecting him to ask me to alight and find the right bus service. However, he suggested that I could still take his service and get down at Nex Shopping Centre to continue my destination. All of these was done patiently and with a smile on his face.

After thanking the bus captain, I climbed up to the upper deck of the bus to enjoy my ride. Occasionally, I would monitor the screen directory as I was unfamiliar with the bus route. I was in the bus for nearly 50 minutes.

Imagine my surprise when suddenly I heard someone say, "Excuse me, you can get down at the next bus stop." I turned and saw the smiling bus captain informing me to alight soon. He had stopped at a red traffic light, went up to the upper deck, and quickly alerted me that I should alight next. He had remembered my question earlier and did not leave me in a lurch though he was serving many commuters along his route.

I got down, went to where he was already seated again and thanked him so much. He even suggested that I should cross the road and continue my journey from there.

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of service and courtesy shown to me by the Bus Captain SMB 3586S. He had gone the extra mile to serve one happy commuter despite driving a bus full of commuters.

Thank you for the impeccable service Bus Captain SMB 3586S.