• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love it when wife that ganged up with husband to do injustice to fellow woman get sent to jail. Called it “misguided loyalty” to her husband woh. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have met so many such couples where the woman will gang up with man on “misguided loyalty” indeed. Be it make whistles make knocks whatever Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have met so many such couples where the woman will gang up with man on “misguided loyalty” indeed. Be it make whistles make knocks whatever Pui!
If it’s me I will tell him not to whistle or make knocks to bully another woman. That’s how superior I am vs most women that are so inferior indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh this case the wife got sent to jail for 15 years for helping to make fake alibi to cover up husband murder of the woman.
If woman can stand on the side of justice to help another woman, the sun will come up from the west. Even murder also won’t help, what more other injustices.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these ccb women think they are very pure and superior gang up with their ccb men to bully me when I am the real pure and superior one. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh this case the wife got sent to jail for 15 years for helping to make fake alibi to cover up husband murder of the woman.
Some more that’s her friend too that was murdered. That’s why women friendships are so fake, come to the crunch only women will abandon their women friends for their men without any second thought.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PCB considered pure?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Pcb according to you serial liar criminal bully Jeremy Quek Pui!

IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png