• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love homosexuals, hate homosexuality?

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those fundamentalist Christians (ala Thio family and Church of our Saviour) who like to sprout the "love homosexuals and hate homosexuality" refrain, what will their response be if someone were to tell them "I love Christians but hate Christianity"?

:confused:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those fundamentalist Christians (ala Thio family and Church of our Saviour) who like to sprout the "love homosexuals and hate homosexuality" refrain, what will their response be if someone were to tell them "I love Christians but hate Christianity"?

How about I love GOD but hate Christians?:smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is the term Christian?....yes! hate homosexuality!..but we must love ( not the physical kind) of a person being a homosexual...

You can say you love Christians, they are people, but you hate Chritianity, that is a religion..two different thing...as chalk from cheese!.

:p

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the term Christian?....yes! hate homosexuality!..but we must love ( not the physical kind) of a person being a homosexual...

You can say you love Christians, they are people, but you hate Chritianity, that is a religion..two different thing...as chalk from cheese!.

:p

I guess my question is would Christians be offended if someone were to tell them: "I love you as Christians but I hate your religion/Christianity".

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cant love God and at the same time hate christians. If you love god , you got to love all humanity.