• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Look at these comments on ST Ris Low comeback article! LOL

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
sponsors for an as-yet-unnamed three-in-one beauty pageant. -- ST PHOTO: ALPHONSUS CHERN

SHE gave up her crown three months ago after her credit card conviction came to light.

Now, former Miss Singapore Ris Low is eyeing a comeback - as a beauty pageant organiser.

The 19-year-old, who sparked a nationwide uproar earlier this year with her poor diction, is on the hunt for sponsors for an as-yet-unnamed three-in-one beauty pageant.

Last week, she sent out an e-mail to potential sponsors, like malls and event organisers, spelling out details for the proposed event in the middle of next year.

The selling point, she wrote, is that three winners will be crowned at the same event - a Miss Singapore, Mr Singapore and Mrs Singapore.

Nevermind that all three titles are currently being used by other pageants, Ms Low is confident her 'grand national event' will be a hit.

Read the full report in The Sunday Times.

Text size Discuss thisEmail thisPrint this
Latest comments
WOW !!! I can see her passion :smile:
(BTW did she take her medications)
Ris Low - power to her : -
Miss Singapore -BOOMZ
Mrs Singapore _ BOOMERZ
Mr Singapore _ BOOMESTZ
Posted by: joemanta at Sun Dec 13 14:51:59 SGT 2009

HillTortoise - I applaud your balanced and forward thinking.
If only we have more of you in us Sinkies, then maybe Sg would be a better place.
KUDOS to YOU

RIsLowCheeBuy

Wah ! lan eh!, you sure are a ***** but one that commands my utmost respect for just being yourself - BRAVO.

You are right b!tch, you need'nt give a SH!T of what others are thinking and saying (they all can go fark spiders for all we care)
Just be your freaking self as mother nature has it for you and that is being YOU - be it farking b!tch, slut or CCB.
What's important here is that you continue to stay true to your natural self and live life to the fullest.
As for the rest of the others, let them fark up their own lives, if they have one because I think they don't have one but are living a life that's of others.
Now you listen here, B!TCH, BE YOURSELF and to the hell with all others who disagree.
3 cheers to you.
Posted by: chobolansai at Sun Dec 13 13:39:12 SGT 2009

Thank you HillTortoise for being pragmatic. I've said before I will make a comeback real soon. Those bloody arsehole whom had negative thoughts of me can go fly a kite. I do not give a damn to these lowly creatures. I've plans to groom like-minded youngsters like me who dare to rough it out and face the world. Face challenges squarely and not regretful of my past fallacies and brazen acts.

Who the hell are you all outthere to judge me? I dare to fark around and be myself naturally. Most of you just pretend like an angel but real rotten deep inside. I've lost my virginity for a fee. Smart women like me will not give it to my boyfriend. Men are just creeps that ate and fark off. Be smart those arsehole women outthere. Virginity is cheap when stupidly given out.

Me and me alone against the world. I am strong, I am invincible for i am a woman. Nothing Can Stop Me Now.
Posted by: RisLowCheeBuy at Sun Dec 13 10:31:18 SGT 2009

I shall give my two cents worth about how i feel about Ris Low. (From both sides of perspectives - both bad and GOOD impressions i have about her.)

OK so this not-so-popular former miss Singapore is in the news again.
Yes, she does not speak perfect english (i myself is not perfect with my english). She has committed crimes - stealing and unauthorized usages of credit cards. Yes she does seem naive or makes no sense at times during interviews. Yes she has her flaws such as dishonesty, braggy accent, etc...

BUT, to be fair what i personally cannot deny is that she had a dream. And her dream was to win beauty pageants. Thats her passion and she pursued it. And she achieved it. Now i don't want to go into how pageants organizers judge their contestants or select winners, (be it popular winners which the public aprroves or not, be it that controversies might surround the judges or the event organizers), the fact is on her part, she did put in her efforts just as others contestants also did, and those efforts from these ladies are REAL. If you spare some thoughts you will agree that is NOT easy to be a contestant in a public events (preparations time and energies, the courage to exhibit yourselves to crowds of audiences, etc...). Even though she has now lost her crown, i still want to congratulate her and other runner ups for daring to pursue their dreams and passions.

Not many people in this world have the guts or will to try to chase their own dreams.

So now Miss Ris Low wants to become a beauty pageant organiser. (I'm sure not many people might be impressed or even wants to be bothered.) But I think that just convinced me more that her passion for beauty pageants is real. I don't know how professional can she pull this off- she could be too inexperienced, BUT then again, It is a proof that she has ASPIRATIONS. She has made the first step by sending out those emails. Will it bare fruit or not i don't know. But then, again, not many people in this world dare or can muster the strength to make even the first steps of achieving their goals.

Yes, she doesn't not seem to be the perfect Miss Singapore or a perfect person, and she still have so many lessons and things to learn and experience in life (just like any other youths). But i have taken the positive points from her. She is just a young Singaporean lady , but one that i am impressed with, after some fair thoughts.
Posted by: HillTortoise at Sun Dec 13 09:46:18 SGT 2009

She needs to go the low brow, scandal track.
Posted by: SeenItAll at Sun Dec 13 09:26:33 SGT 2009

Warning: Any user who posts offensive or irrelevant comments will be banned from this Discussion Board.