• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Look at Spore's bright side !-ST..WHERE TO LOOK?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Today's ST(8/8/09) in page 2 Kor Kian Beng wrote under the title of "Look at S'pore's bright side,not dark spots"...(will someone please reproduce that article here)

He wrote that during his NS stint his OC brought them to Pulau Tekan and ask them to close their eyes and open after 5 mins.Kor saw Singapore mainland glowing.So its worth protecting for the sake of his siblings,parents ,grandparents and friends who sleeps peacefully.

Let me ask Kor this.Why don't you you do it again Today.Close your eyes for 5 mins and open to see.Don't you see your grandparents picking empty bottles for their daily meals?....Don't you see your siblings pushed out of entries to Higher education in preference for PRC and other foreigners?.....Don't you see fellow NS men discriminated in jobs over foreigners because of their NS liability?....Don't you see your parents fighting for seats in MRT & Buses against fitter and younger PRC(s) & Pinoy(S).?

Kor,you should do more than open your eyes.You should walk around your glowing Sinkie and see how locals are outnumbered by foreigners...

So,tell me where are your well-hidden bright spots in Sinkie?

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

Why my face not bright enough? I suck fresh tonic blood one you know?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Today's ST(8/8/09) in page 2 Kor Kian Beng wrote under the title of "Look at S'pore's bright side,not dark spots"...(will someone please reproduce that article here)

He wrote that during his NS stint his OC brought them to Pulau Tekan and ask them to close their eyes and open after 5 mins.Kor saw Singapore mainland glowing.So its worth protecting for the sake of his siblings,parents ,grandparents and friends who sleeps peacefully.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

His OC is a moron. If i open my eyes, i will only see a pussy army officer who prob never fought a war ever and talk cock. Army officers are placed in the same group as beggars, leeches, social parasites. Don't ever think otherwise let alone take advice from them.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
His OC is a moron. If i open my eyes, i will only see a pussy army officer who prob never fought a war ever and talk cock. Army officers are placed in the same group as beggars, leeches, social parasites. Don't ever think otherwise let alone take advice from them.

Agreed..Sinkie army officers are merely paper-tigers.But they do filter messages to NS boys.That the enemy is outside Sinkie.

But the real enemy is already within Sinkie.As PR,FT,PRC,Ah Nehs,Pinoys,Malaysians and etc...Local born have to fight these foreign born everyday in their daily lives.For jobs,for seats in the Uni,for seats in MRT and etc.