• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL! STOMPer thinks contrail is Tsunami omen

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst part is this STOMPer is an adult! OMFG!

Is this white streak a warning sign of an impending tsunami?

getFullSizePhoto.do

STOMPer Xiu Xiu saw this white streak across the sky and wondered whether it was a warning sign of an impending tsunami.

According to this STOMPer, the white streak resembles images she saw in an e-mail, which stated that it could be a sign of climate change.

Xiu Xiu says:

"I saw this on April 3rd around 5.30 pm, when I walked out of my office at Rivervale Plaza.

"I'm sure it was a cloud(straight cloud).

"I have seen it in many emails which stated that it might be a sign of climate change, like an earthquake or a tsunami (many of them appeared in Indonesia and Japan before).

"It was an unique experience for me.

"Many people who saw me taking pictures also stopped to look at the sky and they started taking pictures with their handphones.

"Maybe, we can just take it as a funny cloud appearing in Singapore, so that people don't get afraid of it."

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
STOMP is exposing how stupid people that live in Singapore are. STOMP really sia sway S"POREANS for allowing such posts.

Jet trails become long clouds? Omen to something somemore. Wah lau. so many stupid S'poreans.

No wonder people around the world are always laughing at SINGAPOREANS.

Really "chu toows". KNN sia sway S'poreans.

Maybe this is part of a NEW CAMPAIGN to say S'poreans are of POOR STOCK so FTs are needed. CCB to that BITCH MP that said this

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
BEWARE!

STOMP is an evil project by the gahmen to lower the intelligence of sinkaporeans

I would beg to disagree - STOMP users who manage to navigate their way through the horrendously cluttered frontpage(s) and realize that the small little 'Talkback' button is the actual forum - that takes a MENSA-worthy effort.