• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL! Sex Politics! 施明德 urge DPP Chair Woman 蔡英文 to admin Lesbianism

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possibly the 1st ROC female presidential candidate lesbian?:rolleyes: DPP's 2 ex-chairmen had a TV political dialoge and 施明德 proposed the current DPP chairwoman who is presidential campaign runner to admit her own lesbianism.

:wink:

Seemingly both the ex-chairmen are doubtful about 蔡英文 be a good president, due to various aspects.

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/110415/4/2pujy.html

施明德:如蔡是同志 應大方出櫃

<label> </label> 更新日期:<q>2011/04/15 02:55</q> 羅融/台北報導
中國時報【羅融/台北報導】
民進黨主席施明德許信良兩人昨天對談,施明德再度火力全開痛批現任主席蔡英文及前行政院長蘇貞昌。他說,蔡有的只是幕僚經歷,不是國家領導人的經歷,所謂的女性、柔性領導,說難聽就是「沒有領導」;而他認識蘇已卅年,蘇會是很好的縣市長或部長,但還未展現領導人格局。
施明德說,依他評估,蔡英文代表民進黨選總統的機率,比蘇貞昌高,但他聽到許多質疑蔡英文性向的聲音,「如果蔡英文直接表態,我一定支持她」,性向就像財產一樣,應當要公布,要當國家領導人,就沒有個人隱私。
對此,蔡英文發言人徐佳青震驚地說,此問題曝露出施毫無人權概念,也沒有文明素養,「如果性向要公布,那跟誰睡幾次是否也要公布?」國外連問年齡都是不禮貌的事,如果施是抱持八卦狗仔的心態存心窺探,那只顯示出施是「此流貨色」。
施明德昨天邀請前民進黨主席許信良到他位於汐止自宅旁的「我心未死」連署運動總部,兩人對談台灣的轉型正義,會後施明德邀請媒體留下,開數瓶紅酒話家常。
施 明德說,如果蔡英文真的是同志,就大方出櫃,像德國、冰島的女總理一樣,把台灣帶往更進步的境界,一定讓許多困在衣櫃裡的同志、同志的父母都大為振奮,更 可凸顯台灣的民主進步。施明德也說,陳文茜從學生時代就反權威,那時蔡英文還不知在哪裡,而陳文茜在民進黨文宣部時,蔡還在國民黨內任幕僚,是站在民進黨的對立面,如果台灣真的會出第一位女總統,論政治資歷、IQ、EQ、智慧、能力,陳文茜都比蔡英文好多多。
對 於已落幕的兩場民進黨總統初選政見發表會,施明德說,台灣社會對蔡英文很陌生,就他看來,蔡英文有的只是幕僚經歷,不是國家領導人的經歷,「有這種幕僚經 歷的,國民黨內起碼有卅、四十位」,蔡英文的女性、柔性領導,說難聽就是「沒有領導」,蔡加入民進黨才七年,但思想已老化得像過去的民進黨。
至於蘇貞昌,施明德也不客氣地批評,兩場政見會還未看到蘇展現領導人的格局,他認識蘇已卅年,蘇會是很好的縣市長或部長,但多年來受限於格局,希望蘇能在接下來的政見會中,展現出國家領導人的格局。
至於老友許信良,施則誇讚他是有願景、有理想的人,比起馬英九總統、蘇貞昌或蔡英文,都更有擔任國家領導人的能力。

jw5

Loyal
I admire former DPP chairman Shih for many reasons but the photographs he took with his daughters and this latest comment about current chiarman Tsai really piss me off.
For pete's sake, let people remember you for the resilient, incorruptible and unbreakable fighter you were, and not an ageing clown please.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I admire former DPP chairman Shih for many reasons but the photographs he took with his daughters and this latest comment about current chiarman Tsai really piss me off.
For pete's sake, let people remember you for the resilient, incorruptible and unbreakable fighter you were, and not an ageing clown please.

I had met him several time and interview him, he and his wife took us Singaporeans activists for lunch. He believes in transparency. Nudity means hiding nothing to him and I appreciate that. I also don't buy hypocrisy. I never believe in creating false image for politics, because that is very fragile, like emperor's new clothes. Once the truth is exposed you collapse. The transparency also means self-confidence and very raw strength, this kind of politician stops at nothing, they want the world to know their own inner truths which is their own strength and faith, they don't try to look good and don't appreciate false images. They don't want people to respect them for WRONG REASON, if you are not a true follower, they actually prefer you to hate them than to respect them, because they see such false believers as burdens and enemies indeed.

False mongers and hypocrites politicians wants to earn all the false images and respects and gain vain strength fast. They can easily lose every fast also. Most followers respected them for WRONG reasons, and are misled. famiLEE LEEgime is such, and I think even some opposition are such, and many many other politicians around the world are such.

施明德 is a very rare and endangered specie. He already reached a level of truth, he don't need false or wrong respect any more. He is not wrong, but not many people can have sufficient ability to know his enlightenment.:wink:

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/110418/8/2q1fn.html

___________施明德籲蔡出櫃表勇氣 呂:有道理[/SIZE]

<label> </label> 更新日期:<q>2011/04/18 17:58</q> 陳宣如 鍾沛君
<table class="left" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td><label> </label></td></tr> </tbody></table>前民進黨主席施明德,今天再度投書,呼籲蔡英文公開說明性傾向,還說沒有出櫃的勇氣,要如何領導國家,前副總統呂秀蓮則是附和施明德,她說國家領導人來就該透明,不需要同情,不過性傾向議題讓蔡英文成了焦點,時間點在黨內民調初選前,這可急壞了其他候選人。
幾乎佔了報紙半個版面的,是施明德的投書,用謎樣這個詞形容民進黨主席蔡英文,施明德說總統的性傾向怎麼會和公共領域無關,想選總統,蔡英文得先把人權放一邊,因為沒有出櫃的誠信勇氣,要如何領導國家。
前副總統呂秀蓮看完投書,咀嚼咀嚼,認為施明德講的挺有道理。前副總統呂秀蓮:「當國家領導人,本來就相當程度要透明的,所以我不認為有侮辱,也不認為這需要同情,就坦然說清楚,也沒什麼不好。」
施 明德還說,大膽假設蔡英文是同性戀,預想萬一蔡英文的配偶貪汙,卻不是法律認可的異性婚姻,到時候錢可沒處討,明明選的是總統,卻被要求要講清楚愛男生還 是愛女生,民調前性傾向這個議題,突顯出單身女性的處境,也讓蔡英文成了焦點,讓投入黨內總統初選其他候選人可急了。前民進黨主席許信良:「一直被這個(性傾向)問題主導,我覺得對其他候選人並不公平。」
記者:「施明德稱你是謎樣的候選人。」民進黨主席蔡英文:「我也不想回應他的說法,就這樣吧。」
實在沒什麼好說,蔡英文轉身就走,角逐2012總統大位,競爭白熱化,施明德拋性別議題,為民進黨內初選選情,投出變化球。

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally I don't appreciate any hidden sexuality secret with politicians. It is a matter of truth and trust. The highly maintained moral image and profiles are most usually false, and with wisdom one should not believe any politician fronting images that are perfectly dressed up. If you know more dirty truth of a politician, the better you can assess them, and even if the the truth looks ugly it does not indeed mean that you can not trust them, but the rather you can have better confident level to measure them up. You know where these politician can and can not be, and you will know when they are telling truth or lie. This is way better than those who are obviously falsifying a front, that compel you to disbelieve even if they were telling truth.:wink:

jw5

Loyal
Personally I don't appreciate any hidden sexuality secret with politicians. It is a matter of truth and trust. The highly maintained moral image and profiles are most usually false, and with wisdom one should not believe any politician fronting images that are perfectly dressed up. If you know more dirty truth of a politician, the better you can assess them, and even if the the truth looks ugly it does not indeed mean that you can not trust them, but the rather you can have better confident level to measure them up. You know where these politician can and can not be, and you will know when they are telling truth or lie. This is way better than those who are obviously falsifying a front, that compel you to disbelieve even if they were telling truth.:wink:

Uncle,

1. Regarding nudity, I don't have any problems with that at all but only when it relates to adult chio bus who voluntarily pose nude. The men can keep their clothes on and for children, the adults should ensure that their clothes are kept on as well and let the children decide themselves whether they want to pose nude when they become adults. On this point, I don't agree with you and Shih at all.

2. As for chairperson Tsai's sexuality, personally I don't give a hoot whether she's straight, gay or bi. But don't agree that this should be something she should reveal just because she is a presidential candidate. Of course, Shih has the right to ask, just as Tsai has the right to decline to answer.

My argument would be that there are so many things that Tsai can be made to answer and make a clear stand, why choose this topic? Is it because Shih supports Shi Jing Liang and they know that many Taiwanese people still cannot accept homosexuality? Don't know if that's the case, but once you start asking about candidates' sexuality, does it mean that you can start asking how many lovers they have had, ask the married ones if they are bi, ask the single ones if they are gay, ask how many times the married candidate has sex with his or her spouse, etc etc? What relevance do all these have to being president?

Would it not be better if they ask Tsai how she would implement their trade agreement with China or if she intends to abolish it if she becomes president? That's relevant to Taiwan's future, not whether Tsai is straight or gay.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shih reached a level of seniority to push limits that many others can not push. For anyone from blue camp to ask it would be very aggressive it would trigger a whole lot of fire from green supporters, for green camp most leaders are not senior enough relative to Tsai to embarrass own chairwoman.:wink: Shih is well qualified to ask because he himself can set example of transparency and courage and he himself was chairman of DPP when Tsai was just a little girl. He is like a father questioning daughter in a way, can not be seen as abusive. Green camp can not give him no face, he is father of their movement, his contributions way higher than Ah Bian the corrupt.:mad: Talking about that corrupt, make me sick before breakfast.