• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Serious Locked-down NYC offering 3 free meals/day across 400 locations, locked down Pee Sai….?

Xisiqomelir

https://www.schools.nyc.gov/school-life/food/free-meals

451d8a354c6b4d77b7dabc011c389431.png

many illegal immigrants’ kids get free schooling and 3 meals per day that cum with it. same in californicate. in fact, illegal parents depend on pubic schools to babysit and feed their kids 6.9 days a week while they do part time jobs. now that they are jobless and at home, they still need the city and state to feed their kids. in oakland alone, 69% of households with kids (not kidding here) depend on free meals from schools. this bs is all the dem’s fault.

Singapore got coffee shops and hawker centres. Cheap meals already heavily subsidized.

when ordering kopi at kopitiam must keep konversation short and sharp. “kopi c siu dai 2 eggs kaya roti peng kau.” “$6.9”. “ok kena kutok boh pien.”

The spirit of gotong royong is strong in NYC, further strengthened by the 9-11 terrorist attacks.

when ordering kopi at kopitiam must keep konversation short and sharp. “kopi c siu dai 2 eggs kaya roti peng kau.” “$6.9”. “ok kena kutok boh pien.”
I am going to miss my tok cock sessions with my kakis at the coffee shops. Hope when this is over, we're all still alive.:eek: :biggrin: