• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local Singaporeans Learn how to speak simple Malay will help them in future !

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, English is good and a little Mandarin is Ok, dialects will bond your tribe.

We know singapore cannot be towed to near India or China though some bastards wish it can.

Try to maintain 75% chinese will see a population explosion only to attain artificial economy for awhile.

Little red dot is not water sufficient---lets not delude ourselves that Marina bay can quench us--bullshit!

Famine will come one day.

Learn how to speak Malay is the key to survival becos sometimes even if you are rich , you also die of starvation. Singapore is the most vulnerable city in the world when agriculture is a joke.

PAP is leading singapore down the rocky road to the dogs.

All the integration is a big bullshit.

50 years on, is the nation really bonded together? You still have the race quota at the HDB flats.

Teach your children learn to how speak simple Malay, one word at the time will do them well in the near future, PAP will not survive another 50 years.

WE cannot behave like Israel when we are not, our neighbors are friendly when we behave friendly. The threat is real when we behave like their enemy.

Malaysia , lets face it, it is the only hope for singapore to survive a long long time. Trying to be like not truly ASIA will destroy the island
Unless you are rich enough like PAP people to emigrate when things go wrong.

50 years later, Malaysia will still sing Truly Asia while singapore burns !

FTs and new citizens can go back but poor locals will face the fire.

just Wait and see !

Privpho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any place or official centre in Sg able to teach effective Malay?

Been planning to pick it up myself.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then I fuck your cheebye arse, fucking cheebye mouth both here and in 3in 1kopitiam. Something wrong with you? You are a scum born out of a rape episode?

since u want to get involved when it doesn't involve you so be it moron. :oIo::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Half brain cheebye mouth, no need to play grinning emoticon with me lah! I know your standard lah! Want to play let's play! Cum filled mouth! Your father is a keling right?:oIo:

nope your father is a keling and u were born from your mum's asshole. I can show you anything i like even my finger. :oIo:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol. chill man.

being black and smelly is not a crime.

But not admitting that u are black and smelly and u start attacking other races becos of it, due to your low self esteem. (For eg. Banovo888, Yellowpeople, Misctw, nicegook etc)

now that's something to look out for.

:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No standard don't pick fights. Don't regurgitate verbal strokes of your opponents. It's fucking embarrassing even for a retard like you. I know you very well. Under pressure you break down. When was the last time you went for your regular checkups at IMH for the brain trauma you were born with as a result of your keling father's rape and with it your unfortunate existence in this world, you half breed keling shit!:oIo:

:biggrin::biggrin:

If i follow your standard keling that's a disgrace.

Keling born from an asshole. No wonder every word you spout is filthy. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
: Local Singaporeans Learn how to speak simple Malay will help them in future !

Today, 03:04 PM
Jah_rastafar_I
Alfrescian Join Date: Jul 2008
Infractions: 0/4 (8)
My Reputation:Points: 79 / Power: 20

Re: Local Singaporeans Learn how to speak simple Malay will help them in future !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anak babi.

Pukimak kepala butoh

Pukimak konek

I saw you at the 3in1kopitiam just now. At this hour when you need a good fuck you should stay put here, retarded bastard son of a keling rapist! Filthy mouth? Can you through your traumatised brain due to the your creation out of a forced copulation read back your filth type in Malay or not?:oIo::oIo::oIo:

I will be following you to 3in1 kopitiam soon. Your retarded brain can recall who had effectively dealt with Singabagus and Chorut or not?

Lame troll why are u telling me how your father raped u when u were a shitlet?

Just kill urself no one cares. :biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Learn how to speak Malay is the key to survival becos sometimes even if you are rich , you also die of starvation. Singapore is the most vulnerable city in the world when agriculture is a joke.

Are you saying that many Sinkies can't speak their own NATIONAL LANGUAGE?????:eek:

How shocking! Truly uniquely Sinkiepoor! :rolleyes:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vatican City is even smaller than Singapore yet it can survive without depending on agriculture?

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, English is good and a little Mandarin is Ok, dialects will bond your tribe.

We know singapore cannot be towed to near India or China though some bastards wish it can.

Try to maintain 75% chinese will see a population explosion only to attain artificial economy for awhile.

You are damm right this time.

Why go all the way to India or China? A good neigbhour is better than relatives far away.

Knowing malay is a MUST for singkees. Stuck up attitudes of Knowing English and Chinese only is a die for locals. Singapore is surrounded by Malay/Indo speaking countries.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Little red dot is not water sufficient---lets not delude ourselves that Marina bay can quench us--bullshit!

Famine will come one day.

PAP is leading singapore down the rocky road to the dogs.

All the integration is a big bullshit.

50 years on, is the nation really bonded together? You still have the race quota at the HDB flats.

Teach your children learn to how speak simple Malay, one word at the time will do them well in the near future, PAP will not survive another 50 years.

WE cannot behave like Israel when we are not, our neighbors are friendly when we behave friendly. The threat is real when we behave like their enemy.

Malaysia , lets face it, it is the only hope for singapore to survive a long long time. Trying to be like not truly ASIA will destroy the island
Unless you are rich enough like PAP people to emigrate when things go wrong.

50 years later, Malaysia will still sing Truly Asia while singapore burns !

FTs and new citizens can go back but poor locals will face the fire.

just Wait and see !
Ya. that why i am starting to learn Malay too ! Where can i get a Good malay teacher ?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes learn malay and you will survive...especially when traveling in muslim countries or you are kidnapped by islamic terrorist...the following phrases might just save your life...

WA SALAM WAIKOM!!!..ALHAM DULILAH!!!...ISHAK ALLAH!!! ALLAHKU AKHBAR!!!

At least it will keep your head from been chopped off..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Don't believe the old fart about learning mandarin and gaining excess to 1.3 billion chinese...even the chinese themselves knows they have to learn english to survive in the international market...