• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY will love this Ah Tiong man

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could be the chinaman had too many spurs stuck in his arse, so he went berserk!

If I were there, I'll beat the living daylights out of him.

He may just flash his pink or blue IC to you and feel proud that PAP has given him that priviledge as Foreign Talent in Singapore. Are we surprise? given that any Tom, Dick or Harry can become part of Singapore citizen, I am not surprise he could be one holding our cheap passport.

dmtpl

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems to me that already in Spore alot of people will just stand around and watch a man beat up a wormen, let alone a fellow staff and not do anything.

In short, don't really think we can expect the majority of our people to help us if we face such situtation.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems to me that already in Spore alot of people will just stand around and watch a man beat up a wormen, let alone a fellow staff and not do anything.

In short, don't really think we can expect the majority of our people to help us if we face such situtation.

You are absolutely spot on. When PAP beat up 33% of Singaporeans, expect 66% of our comrades to simply watch and cheer. I hope this tape bring to light the brutality of the ruling party and wake up those who are still in slumber land.

G

General Veers

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7RwLpCJx1Z0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Video Details:
Date: 20th December 2009
Time: 4:13PM
Story: Because of an ice-cream, a guy went to a nearby KFC and beat up a pregnant woman manager!!!, somemore all the staff inside didn't even try to stop the guy !!!

Source:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=229411162650&ref=mf

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
And do we expect PRs in NS to fight with us or just stand around and watch us sinkies get walloped.

Went to GL for coffee yesterday evening, 95 to 98% of everybody who is anybody there are FTs.... I did not feel safe.

Some ah tiongs construction workers in china just slit a few taxi drivers throat, then rob (kill first then talk) and I can see the likes here.

I do not feel safe for my family to go out too late at night nowadays.