• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY speaks as if Singapore belongs to him.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two -party system is not practical ?

Singapore cannot be successful without FTs ?

Speak mandarin so to connect 1.3 billion PRCs ?

all residents must be treated equally ?

what happens to our first class education, conscription, our forefathers who supported LKY to be him today ? Without our local forefathers, there would be no LKY as MM now.

i think LKY should engage HDB heartlanders, Oppo parties especially Dr Chee, and many other informed adults, and telecast live on any topics.
Why engage only students and foreigners ?

Singapore does not belong to PAP or LKY, please show some respect to many locals who hate LKY and PAP deeply . They still pay taxes, and get conscripted, and live in the HDB beehives.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the King of Singapore. Do you think that he will give up easily his position and returned it back to the citizens?

He will never do that, over his dead body. And if there's a real vampires in this world and kena bitten by him you can live forever, I tell you, LKY will go all his way out to find that vampire and begged that vampire to bite him so that he can lives forever, he will do it in order to stay in his position forever.

This is to show that he is so power hungry and evil.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
very strange old man, indeed, very mysterious.
86 already you know, what cannot let go.

i mean, unless you told a lie, you must remember that lie forever.

why is LKY so scared of PAP losing power? Is there something wrong ?

so what if PAP loses power, LKY and PAP people are still very rich, nothing wrong.

why is he wasting his time and twilight years on issues that can be addressed by other PAP people.

He is the King of Singapore. Do you think that he will give up easily his position and returned it back to the citizens?

He will never do that, over his dead body. And if there's a real vampires in this world and kena bitten by him you can live forever, I tell you, LKY will go all his way out to find that vampire and begged that vampire to bite him so that he can lives forever, he will do it in order to stay in his position forever.

This is to show that he is so power hungry and evil.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you worry so much. He came into this world with nothing, will go off this world with nothing. Look at Mao Tse Tung, Chiang Kai Shek and many others. Just that we have to live with it.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not worry about him but his talks whether relevant or not, affect the lives of singaporeans when he is not in charge anymore officically.
Why you worry so much. He came into this world with nothing, will go off this world with nothing. Look at Mao Tse Tung, Chiang Kai Shek and many others. Just that we have to live with it.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jt4aj5.gif

As if? Must I make my myself clearer? *hee*hee*hee*

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
very strange old man, indeed, very mysterious.
86 already you know, what cannot let go.

i mean, unless you told a lie, you must remember that lie forever.

why is LKY so scared of PAP losing power? Is there something wrong ?

so what if PAP loses power, LKY and PAP people are still very rich, nothing wrong.

why is he wasting his time and twilight years on issues that can be addressed by other PAP people.

Because if LKY lets other PAP comes and take power, u know what will happened? The PAP will go and check abt the CPF like what Ong Teng Cheong did, and that's really scared the shit out of LKY. I believed that mother fucker took so much money out from CPF that it was lost count.

He doesnt want that CPF auditing to happen again, so that why he doesnt want to give up his power until now.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Two -party system is not practical ?

Singapore cannot be successful without FTs ?

Speak mandarin so to connect 1.3 billion PRCs ?

all residents must be treated equally ?

what happens to our first class education, conscription, our forefathers who supported LKY to be him today ? Without our local forefathers, there would be no LKY as MM now.

i think LKY should engage HDB heartlanders, Oppo parties especially Dr Chee, and many other informed adults, and telecast live on any topics.
Why engage only students and foreigners ?

Singapore does not belong to PAP or LKY, please show some respect to many locals who hate LKY and PAP deeply . They still pay taxes, and get conscripted, and live in the HDB beehives.

Why complain??? It is those balless sinkies that made him behave this way. So sinkies deserve it.