• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living On The Edge

jw5

Loyal
Have you ever considered living on the edge or wondered what it would be like to live on the edge?
Break a law and be on the run, don't break any laws but constantly walk the legal fine line, constantly be at odds with authority and walking the fine law between what is or is not legally and socially acceptable.
Rather than the by-the-book, safe and comfortable, sheltered like a frog-in-the-well existence that we Singkies are used to?

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't mind trying if I am all alone with no one to worry for me/for them or get hurt by what I am doing.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Have you ever considered living on the edge or wondered what it would be like to live on the edge?
Break a law and be on the run, don't break any laws but constantly walk the legal fine line, constantly be at odds with authority and walking the fine law between what is or is not legally and socially acceptable.
Rather than the by-the-book, safe and comfortable, sheltered like a frog-in-the-well existence that we Singkies are used to?

bro,

i realized not many Sinkies are risk takers. starts right from the top :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Living On The Edge

aerosmith.jpg

"Are you talking about our song? Hei hei hei.. "

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lzN0etdN7Ek"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lzN0etdN7Ek" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
So are you alone with no one to worry about?
obviously not, if not, I probably will have a lot of time on hand for me to push myself to the edge. Should have done it in my younger days.... nothing to lose (don't mean like the pple up there and don't mean $$ too), nothing to worry.

what about you?

jw5

Loyal
obviously not, if not, I probably will have a lot of time on hand for me to push myself to the edge. Should have done it in my younger days.... nothing to lose (don't mean like the pple up there and don't mean $$ too), nothing to worry.

what about you?
Little to lose now, but the day will come where I will have nothing to lose and will start living on the edge.

jw5

Loyal
very true... i wonder why...
Just like the title of the book given to Ah Bian (ex Taiwan president) by his wife's ex lawyer:
"Chiong De Zhi Shen Xia Qian" or crudely translated in English as "Poor To The Extent Of Only Having Money Left".

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry bro I'd rather not reveal private details on the web

I can only say you should break rules only when there is something or someone you believe in to "earth" you. Or else it just becomes self-destruction.