• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Boon Tong, The consultant ??!!??

franker

Alfrescian
Loyal
He claimed himself a consultant, ex-NUS and lecturer of SIM.

A regular advertiser in the ST Biz Opp for serveral years, at least over 10 years..

Anybody have any GOOD/BAD experiences with him ? Can share ?

Accordingly to my friend, he is a con man. Out to con those desperate to fork out money partner with him at the end he treat the money as consultants fee.

franker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today he advertise again in the ST Biz Opp.

Looking for partner to come out money again (30K). he just sit there and wait to share profit. If failed like that lah, not his money what !!

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
He claimed himself a consultant, ex-NUS and lecturer of SIM.

A regular advertiser in the ST Biz Opp for serveral years, at least over 10 years..

Anybody have any GOOD/BAD experiences with him ? Can share ?

Accordingly to my friend, he is a con man. Out to con those desperate to fork out money partner with him at the end he treat the money as consultants fee.

I attended his small business seminar in the early 90s
his office is at ming plaza

din learn much from him
when ask where are the 'contacts' he atvertised in his ad
(he used to put the words "contacts provided' in hois ads to attracts students)
he stood down and hand me his yellow pages
and said, here are the contacts

actually what we tot was that his contacts were someone/somebody ready to buy our products/services

recently I met him in the NLB at brash basah
he look older and carry a 'tour' bag that has a handle and push

I think his office is now in selegie

he told me he read Think and Grow rich 5 times

he used to work for Internal Revenue deptr of the PAP
he siad the dept has someone sitting ther every day just go thru the newspaper and see who is making money and cut out the news news and cut out the info and put into the person file

they want to catch any rich fellow who cheat on taxes

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any relations to this guy? LOL...

Prof-LimBoonHeng.gif

franker

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend attend his seminer 1999 at Parklane Selegie.

After partnership with him just told to visit here and there. visit those small and old shop. Fax to those oversea company where he got those contacts from TDB. after my spend few hundred of dollars on fax and those oversea company reply with their company profile and products but the end he just do nothing. He said wait for the right opportunity. My friend fed-up and want to terminate but he refused to return the money saying my friend signed the arrangment and fuck care. My friend L L forget the whole matter.

Anybody here please aware, if you wish to do business might well attend courses rather than give him the money he treat it like his business profit.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, I'm surprised this guy's still around. I attended his talk some 30 yrs ago when I was fresh from army. He gotta be very old now. Still remember his advice," To catch a bird, you must get ready a bird cage first". hehe..