• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Likely Responses to New AWARE's Win or Loss

The RealTuaKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
2morrow is a big day for Josie & her Sneaky Pussies. Tomorrow will confirm if sneaky right-wing characters like Gential Chua would cement their positions n force thru their xtian based values.

If these Pussies win, I'm VERY sure COOS would rapture in bolsterous celebrations, offering God their sincere thanks n praises for directing this victory n confirming his guidance n handling of this sensitive matter.

If these Pussies lose, COOS would say that it must be His glorious will n he must have his reasons for making them lose. We should not question his decision as his mighty mind/actions is way beyond our miniscule understanding.

Damn stupid religion I must say. Everything also 50-50 in the end.

I pray to my Yellow Unicorn that the pussies lose. I pray to my Lord Unicorn that Josie loses her job in DBS n the others suffer the same humiliation.

I am preparing a great celebration n feast.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
2morrow is a big day for Josie & her Sneaky Pussies. Tomorrow will confirm if sneaky right-wing characters like Gential Chua would cement their positions n force thru their xtian based values.

If these Pussies win, I'm VERY sure COOS would rapture in bolsterous celebrations, offering God their sincere thanks n praises for directing this victory n confirming his guidance n handling of this sensitive matter.

If these Pussies lose, COOS would say that it must be His glorious will n he must have his reasons for making them lose. We should not question his decision as his mighty mind/actions is way beyond our miniscule understanding.

Damn stupid religion I must say. Everything also 50-50 in the end.

I pray to my Yellow Unicorn that the pussies lose. I pray to my Lord Unicorn that Josie loses her job in DBS n the others suffer the same humiliation.

I am preparing a great celebration n feast.

Are you trying to tell me that people from other religious backgrounds curse their gods when something bad happens to them. For example; Do buddhists curse buddha! when something bad happens to them? If your whatever unicorn does not answer your prayer, will you curse that unicorn?