• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life Boat FULL HOUSE, Ah Tiong half dead after giving chance of own survival to others, left in rough sea to swim

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/沒上救生艇-沉船時他把生命給了未婚妻和陌生人-122352043.html

沒上救生艇 沉船時他把生命給了未婚妻和陌生人

TVBS新聞網

1.4k 人追蹤

吳秉嵩
2018年7月8日 下午8:23

22c6b3de2ce62d1fc63fbe9491d5fd76

普吉島船難救援。圖/達志影像美聯社
7月5日發生在泰國普吉島的翻船事件至今已造成42死,但也傳出感人消息。有位來自河南的年輕人張皓峰,事發時先把女友孟影送上救生艇,接著又救了一對老夫婦上艇,但當時人數已滿,他選擇不上船,就抱著浮球飄在海中,目送女友離去,兩人都不知道未來還能否相見。

在泰國普吉島專門載客出遊的鳳凰號與艾莎公主號,因風浪過大翻覆,至今已造成42人死亡,死者大多是中國大陸遊客。有位來自河南省信陽市的24歲年輕人張皓峰,當時與準備在下半年結婚的女友孟影也在船上。

面對生死交關時刻,張皓峰選擇先送女友上救生艇,接著回頭用衝浪板救到一對老夫妻,他在後頭死命划水,將老夫妻兩人送上救生艇。但此時艇上空間已滿,於是張皓峰選擇不上船,而是抓住一串浮球在海上漂著,目送未婚妻的離去,兩人都不知道此生能否有機會再相見。

6866df413ffe48026d3fa36056f9b689

合成圖/翻攝自新華網
張皓峰在漂流時,發現另一名穿著救生衣,但意識昏迷的男子,於是他將浮球交給對方,並試圖與男子對話,讓對方保持清醒。2人在海上漂流一整夜後,體力即將耗盡,但仍未遇到救援,於是拚盡全力游到附近島嶼,在隔天早上被經過的漁船救起。

張皓峰獲救後,醫護人員發現他因被水母螫傷,全身紅腫,已經起了幻覺,於是立刻送醫治療。因為手機在沉船時遺失,張皓峰獲救第一時間雖有向別人借手機跟父母報平安,但沒有說自己受傷,也沒有說出救人的事,父親張信東還是看到電視報導,才知道自己兒子的英勇行為。

面對危難時仍不忘救助他人,張皓峰的義行立刻被傳開,不少人說這根本就是現代版的鐵達尼號,「把救生船讓給女友,還救了陌生人,有情有義,是條漢子!」、「危難時選擇放棄自己的生命來成全他人,這就叫英雄」,更多人則是要女友孟影趕緊嫁了別再等,「這麼好的男人一定會照顧你一輩子」。

更多 TVBS 報導
觀光船內部搜救畫面曝光 船難已釀42死
一家五口普吉島出遊遇死劫 僅剩爺爺呆坐醫院認屍
普吉島翻船畫面曝光 乘客海上載浮載沉

Without a lifeboat, he gave his life to his fiancee and stranger.
[TVBS News Network]
TVBS News Network
1.4k person tracking
Wu Bingzhen
July 8, 2018, 8:23 PM
Phuket boat is difficult to rescue. Figure / Dazhi Image Associated Press
Phuket boat is difficult to rescue. Figure / Dazhi Image Associated Press

The shipwreck incident in Phuket on July 5th has caused 42 deaths so far, but there are also touching news. There was a young man from Henan, Zhang Yifeng. When the incident, he sent his girlfriend Meng Ying to the lifeboat, and then saved an old couple to board the boat. But when the number was full, he chose not to board the boat, and he floated on the float. In the middle of the sea, I watched my girlfriend leave, and neither of them knew whether they could meet each other in the future.

The Phoenix and Aisha Princess, which specializes in passenger travel in Phuket, Thailand, have caused 42 deaths due to excessive wind and waves. Most of the dead are Chinese tourists. There is a 24-year-old young man from the Xinyang City of Henan Province, Zhang Yifeng, who was also on the boat with his girlfriend who was preparing to marry in the second half of the year.

In the face of the moment of life and death, Zhang Yufeng chose to send his girlfriend to the lifeboat first, then returned to the surfboard to rescue an old couple. He died in the back and sent the old couple to the lifeboat. But at this time the space on the boat was full, so Zhang Yifeng chose not to board the ship, but grabbed a bunch of floats floating on the sea and watched the departure of his fiancee. Neither of them knew whether this life would have a chance to meet again.

Composite drawing / flipping from Xinhuanet
Composite drawing / flipping from Xinhuanet

When Zhang Yufeng was drifting, he found another man wearing a life jacket but consciously unconscious, so he handed the float to the other party and tried to talk to the man to keep the other person awake. After two people drifted on the sea for a whole night, their physical strength was about to run out, but they still did not encounter rescue. So they tried their best to swim to the nearby islands and rescued the fishing boats that passed by the next morning.

After Zhang Yufeng was rescued, the medical staff found that he was bruised by the jellyfish, his body was red and swollen, and he had an illusion, so he was immediately sent to hospital for treatment. Because the mobile phone was lost in the shipwreck, Zhang Yifeng was rescued for the first time. Although he used his mobile phone to report safety to his parents, he did not say that he was injured and did not say anything about saving people. His father Zhang Xindong still saw TV reports before he knew his son. Heroic behavior.

In the face of distress, he still did not forget to save others. Zhang Yifeng’s righteousness was immediately spread. Many people said that this is simply the modern version of the Titanic. "Give the lifeboat to his girlfriend and save the stranger. "It’s a man!", "When you are in distress, you choose to give up your life to become a good person. This is called a hero." More people want their girlfriend Meng Ying to hurry and wait. "A good man will take care of you." lifetime".

More TVBS reports
The search and rescue screen inside the sightseeing boat is exposed.
A family of five Phuket trips to death, only the grandfather stayed in the hospital to recognize the dead
Phuket boating screen exposure passengers uploading floating load

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"found another man wearing a life jacket but consciously unconscious"....

what kind of shitty translation is this? :confused:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"found another man wearing a life jacket but consciously unconscious"....

what kind of shitty translation is this? :confused:
well, this chink was consciously "found missing" amongst the unconscious "living dead" - of which the thais and thighs also have their own version - which is "same-same, but different". for those that have a1 in england, it's known as an oxy-moron, same as one oxy-gin here :redface:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, this chink was consciously "found missing" amongst the unconscious "living dead" - of which the thais and thighs also have their own version - which is "same-same, but different". for those that have a1 in england, it's known as an oxy-moron, same as one oxy-gin here :redface:
The living dead are those that take pride in insulting women hiding behind computer as they are losers in real life.

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
He gave life boat seats to 3 others, sent off good bye to them, and remain swimming in sea, rescued another guy later while swimming to island. Super Ah Tiong.

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/布吉遊船海難-連救3人後目送未婚妻離去-青年海中飄浮再救1人-102500982.html

【布吉遊船海難】連救3人後目送未婚妻離去 青年海中飄浮再救1人

星島日報

12.4k 人追蹤

2018年7月9日 下午6:25

12d288d0-83ef-11e8-b071-45e558d94280__2018070918444662747.jpg

【布吉遊船海難】連救3人後目送未婚妻離去 青年海中飄浮再救1人
【星島日報報道】泰國布吉載有中國遊客觀光船翻沉事故,多名中國人遇難。其中24歲男子張皓峰不顧自身安危送未婚妻上救生艇,再救起一對老夫婦,但救生船已滿。於是他放棄救援機會,獨自抱浮球在海中飄浮。而在飄浮期間,他還救起了一名遇溺的遊客,用盡最後力氣拖著對方游到一座島嶼上,最終成功獲救。感人故事被瘋傳後,網民稱讚他是「英雄、真男人」。
張皓峰今年將與女友結婚,2人到泰國普吉島旅遊,其後遇上意外。當時張皓峰與未婚妻都掉下海裡,他奮不顧身先把未婚妻送上救生艇,再用衝浪板救了一對老夫婦上船,但艇上空間已滿,他放棄救援機會,抓著浮球另一名穿著救生衣,但已意識模糊的男子,他將浮球讓給對方,並持續與該男子對話以保持對方清醒,但一整夜過去,卻仍然沒有救援人員前來。
張皓峰沒有放棄,他奮力把遇溺男子拖往附近島嶼,最終2人被一艘漁船救起送院。醫護人員發現他被水母螫傷,不但全身紅腫,甚至產生幻覺,幸治療後已無大礙。
這段感人故事被網上瘋傳,網民紛紛稱讚張皓峰是「現實版英雄」、「現實版鐵達尼號,這樣的男生難找阿」、「小伙不錯,女友可以嫁了,這樣的人值得託付終身」、「經歷生死的愛情感動的想哭」、「給這個平凡卻又不平凡的英雄點個讚」、「完全可以拍成電影」、「經歷過生死的愛人,祝福你們」。

睇更多

[Buji Cruise Shipwreck] After saving 3 people, I will see my fiancee leave.

[Sing Tao Daily]
Sing Tao Daily

12.4k person tracking

July 9, 2018, 6:25 PM

[Sing Tao Daily reported] Phuket, Thailand, contained a Chinese tourist boat crash, and many Chinese were killed. Among them, Zhang Yufeng, a 24-year-old man, sent his fiancee to the lifeboat in spite of his safety, and then rescued an old couple, but the lifeboat was full. So he gave up the rescue opportunity and floated the ball in the sea alone. During the floating period, he also rescued a visitor who was killed, exhausted his last strength and dragged the other side to an island, and was finally saved. After the touching story was passed wild, netizens praised him as a "hero, a real man."

Zhang Yufeng will marry his girlfriend this year, and two will travel to Phuket, Thailand, and then encounter an accident. At that time, Zhang Yifeng and his fiancée fell into the sea. He did not take the fiancée to the lifeboat first, and then used the surfboard to save an old couple on board, but the space on the boat was full. He gave up the rescue opportunity and grabbed the float. A life jacket, but a man with a blurred consciousness, he gave the float to the other party and continued to talk to the man to keep the other person awake, but after a night, there were still no rescuers coming.

Zhang Yufeng did not give up. He struggled to drag the men in the vicinity to the nearby islands. Finally, two people were rescued and sent to hospital by a fishing boat. The medical staff found that he was stabbed by the jellyfish, not only the whole body was red and swollen, but even hallucinations, but fortunately, it was no problem after treatment.

This touching story was rumored on the Internet. Netizens praised Zhang Yufeng as "real version hero" and "real version of Titanic. It is difficult for such boys to find Ah." "The guy is good, his girlfriend can marry. Such a person is worthy." "Entrusted for life", "I want to cry when I experience life and death, "I want to cry for this ordinary but extraordinary hero", "I can make a movie completely", "A lover who has experienced life and death, and bless you".

睇More