• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

life at its best

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
screw sinknet and its lousy connections, but i've decided that i couldn't see a better time to celebrate life and its beauty, right here right now at McDonalds with its free internet connection, looking at the crowds of PRC and locals, the nuggets and drinks...

:p:p:p

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok do a count and tell us are there more FTs than locals from where u are?
You should not have subscribed to sinktel knowing that its directly under gahmen and they can anytime play 'dirty'. :p

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Ok do a count and tell us are there more FTs than locals from where u are?
You should not have subscribed to sinktel knowing that its under gahmen and they can anytime play 'dirty'. :p

was a third filled with PRCs, but that group of meimeis left... we only have a handful of them here now :p:p:p

i think i should be leaving too, my laptop battery is going flat :eek::eek::eek:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was a third filled with PRCs, but that group of meimeis left... we only have a handful of them here now :p:p:p

i think i should be leaving too, my laptop battery is going flat :eek::eek::eek:

I know... u have to keep up with those meimeis so hurry!
:p

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Macdonalds? Give me a break!

I prefer to sit in an old kopitiam in Ipoh or Malacca on a weekday afternoon sipping a cup of kopi and admiring the old town scenery. It evokes a strong sense of nostalgia!

jw5

Loyal

I prefer to sit in an old kopitiam in Ipoh or Malacca on a weekday afternoon sipping a cup of kopi and admiring the old town scenery. It evokes a strong sense of nostalgia!
How do you find the time and energy to go to a Ipoh or Malacca kopitiam on a weekday afternoon?
Do you live in Malaysia?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you find the time and energy to go to a Ipoh or Malacca kopitiam on a weekday afternoon?
Do you live in Malaysia?

I would take a drive down as and when I feel like it, especially when I feel like taking a break from work. I'm my own boss and don't have to report my movement to anyone.

jw5

Loyal
I would take a drive down as and when I feel like it, especially when I feel like taking a break from work. I'm my own boss and don't have to report my movement to anyone.
That's great for you. :smile:
But all the way to Ipoh???

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then go there and emigrate there then. You can be there to look around everyday, so why don't you? Go!

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

You try to act seh but you are just too free and you can't go there "as and when you feel like it" because it takes a few hours and it is draining on your limited physical and mental strain as you are just a human.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then go there and emigrate there then. You can be there to look around everyday, so why don't you? Go!

What a moron! It is precisely that I'm not living there that I find it appealing. If I see the same thing day in and day out, what is so fascinating? And who gives a shit whether you believe it or not?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Are the bfs chinamen or Singkie carrotheads? :smile:
Are there any MacDonalds with power outlets?

the bfs are from PRC as well...

there are power outlets at where i was, but other users using them :biggrin: