• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lies and more lies. India under reporting covid death.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non-stop cremations cast doubt on India's counting of Covid dead
Story by Reuters
Updated 2:40 AM EDT, Tue April 20, 2021
article video

In one crematorium in the western Indian state of Gujarat, gas and firewood furnaces have been running so long without a break that metal parts have begun to melt. In another crematorium in Uttar Pradesh state, the number of cremations have jumped by five times in recent weeks during India's second Covid-19 wave.
"We are working around the clock at 100% capacity to cremate bodies on time," Kamlesh Sailor, the president of the trust that runs the Gujarat crematorium in the diamond-polishing city of Surat, told Reuters

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Wait a minute, I thought the Indians prefer to cremate their dead at the holy Ganges? This must be fake news!

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course it is. Induans will only queue for free and good chupputies,
Best chuputties ive tasted in sgp is azmi restaurant in serangoon(apart from my friend’s late grandma’s home made ones on the coal stove last time). The pioneer generation cooking it are just so precious. I always tipped the oldies cooking da chapatti, hv not been to serangoon rd since covid broke out though. Luckily they hv delivery now.
https://www.azmirestaurant.com/#/