• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liar De Doggie: FTrash Won't Overrun Peesai!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I REFER to the letter, 'Do more to integrate foreigners', by Mr Gilbert Goh Keow Wah (my paper, July 24).
He stated that nothing concrete is being done to help foreigners integrate into the Singapore community. He also claimed that foreigners bring with them their own religious and cultural values that may antagonise many Singaporeans.
I disagree with Mr Goh's conjectures and wish to allay his fears that foreigners will one day overrun Singapore.
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=300 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Our Government is well known for being proactive. It has done its homework to ensure that foreigners holding permanent- resident status and those granted citizenship will not swamp Singapore's multiracial, multi-religious culture with their own religious and cultural values, thus antagonising Singaporeans.
For example, the Government set up the National Integration Council in April to help new immigrants settle in.
Meanwhile, the grass is not always greener in foreign lands.
I know of many Singaporeans who had migrated to countries such as Australia, only to be trapped in hardship when the economic crisis took its toll on employment.
I also know of some overseas Singaporeans who are thinking of returning to Singapore. They realised, perhaps, that they become 'second-class citizens' in a foreign country when they are in need.
Lastly, Singapore is a country where there is no racial or religious discrimination. I am not discriminated against or marginalised even though I am Eurasian, and I enjoy the same benefits and entitlements as all other Singaporeans.
Mr Lionel De Souza

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>torch_bearer <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>2:48 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>papbestdad <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (2 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>17690.2 in reply to 17690.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><<Our Government is well known for being proactive. It has done its homework >>
Proactive ki-lan, look at AWARE sex education, structured bank products and CASETrust scandals, where were the prophylactic measures in place? This chupcheng mutt does not know what he's talking about.
<<I also know of some overseas Singaporeans who are thinking of returning to Singapore. >>
Fucking PAP grago cur uses the fear of the unknown to scare Sinkess into staying, what about the numbers who are staying overseas? Does he know of them too? What a fucking one-sided story.
<<They realised, perhaps, that they become 'second-class citizens' in a foreign country when they are in need.>>
Aren't they already second-or third class citizens in their own country already, what difference does it make?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Lionel De Souza

This guy is a full time lanjiao sucking pimp of PAP.....he is paid personally by the dirty old man's money he got from selling sinkies blood

FUCK PAP & their dogs!