• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lian Kena Punched By Beng @ Clarke Quay

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 13 Mar, 2009 10:09
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Couple fights at Boat Quay: Guy lands 3 punches on woman

A fight broke out at Boat Quay, during which a man punched a woman three times, according to STOMPer Ken. Police arrived at the scene not long after to stop the ugly scene.

Here's what the STOMPer had to say:

"I had just finished my drinking session at Clark Quay, and decided to have breakfast with my friend at Boat Quay.

"This all started with some girls' quarrel but quickly turned nasty. As you can see one of the guys gave three punches to one of the girls, if I am not wrong.

"Everything was very loud and people at the food center were disturbed by the scene.

"Luckily the police came very fast else things might have gotten worse."

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Youths fight at Clarke Quay </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police came fast because that is a foreigner-infested area ... sure come very fast ... must maintain clean image of pap singapore ...

"Luckily the police came very fast else things might have gotten worse." [unquote]