• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL & NS man, who sacrifices more?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been mulling over his answers to BBC questioning him being overly paid:-

LHL:I’m not comparing myself and I don’t look at these rankings. We go on a system which is open, honest, transparent. What is the job worth, what is the quality of person whom you want. You need the best people for the job and these are jobs where you make decisions which are worth billions of dollars. And you cannot do that if you’re pretending and you just say, well, we’re all in it for the love of king and country. We wanted to be honest, we want people not to come in for the money but at the same time, their sacrifice cannot be too great. And at times like these, you want the best possible government you can ha

NS men are paid few hundred dollars to love this country and LHL is paid billions to "love" his king (father) and the country? If he is being paid less, than it became a great sacrifices for him and thus not worth joining politics for the sake of loving Singapore? Than what about NS men being pushed off the job in Singapore and allow foreigners to eat into our lives? Is it fair to pass that kind of statement in front of BBC for self-interest and ignoring the dilemma faced by male Singaporean? Why than not paid NS men high salary so that they are willing to serve this country whole-heartedly since money can buy loyalty and loves for the country if that is what you meant!

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS men are paid few hundred dollars to love this country and LHL is paid billions to "love" his king (father) and the country? If he is being paid less, than it became a great sacrifices for him and thus not worth joining politics for the sake of loving Singapore? Than what about NS men being pushed off the job in Singapore and allow foreigners to eat into our lives? Is it fair to pass that kind of statement in front of BBC for self-interest and ignoring the dilemma faced by male Singaporean? Why than not paid NS men high salary so that they are willing to serve this country whole-heartedly since money can buy loyalty and loves for the country if that is what you meant!

In today's world, it has become very competitive in all areas. Our great PAP government welcomed all talented people to come into Singapore to help contribute to the society and country. Our citizens should be also constantly upgrading and improve themselves to tackle all these challenges. We all should be strong enough to face the foreigners' competitive challenges and not bow down and surrender. Be strong and positive and we all can make Singapore a strong nation. :smile:

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really want to vomit everytime I read PAPSupporter's words. Some people not afraid to bootlick. Not scared kenna poison from too much kiwi polish aa?

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who got more pay?

LHL millions dollar pay, NS slave few hundred dollars per month.

NS slave chiong sua, LHL stand up comedian for world to see super high pay PM.

LHL fat pension package, NS slave you die cheng hu no hiao.

Conclusion LHL sacrifices more leh, whole world know he jiak liao bi PM.

Last edited:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
In today's world, it has become very competitive in all areas. Our great PAP government welcomed all talented people to come into Singapore to help contribute to the society and country. Our citizens should be also constantly upgrading and improve themselves to tackle all these challenges. We all should be strong enough to face the foreigners' competitive challenges and not bow down and surrender. Be strong and positive and we all can make Singapore a strong nation. :smile:

In the same manner in which your beloved has been preaching the benefits of having foreign trash, then if that case all the more there is a great need for this same foreign trash to step in and run the government for us. As it seems your beloved government is not able to keep their cost down in running this country.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the same manner in which your beloved has been preaching the benefits of having foreign trash, then if that case all the more there is a great need for this same foreign trash to step in and run the government for us. As it seems your beloved government is not able to keep their cost down in running this country.

I don't know why you all are so against the foreign talents coming into Singapore. We all should be proud that these talents are willing to come to our great country to help contribute to the society. We all should be as open-minded and be friendly to them and learn from each other. Our great PAP government has really done a great job. Well done PAP. :smile:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why you all are so against the foreign talents coming into Singapore. We all should be proud that these talents are willing to come to our great country to help contribute to the society. We all should be as open-minded and be friendly to them and learn from each other. Our great PAP government has really done a great job. Well done PAP. :smile:

I dun give a shit if these foreign trash are here to do the menial jobs, we all know your master has been skirting the issue by referring to industries such as construction and marine....by all means import all the foreigners you need to do these jobs..

it is those jobs that pmets used to hold that has been stolen over by these foreign trash...we have capable locals who can do the job why then does your scum master make it easy for employers to import in these foreign trash and take what should be rightfully jobs for singaporeans!!!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

btw as usual you have not answered my question just like you did not answer me on your claims that your master do not want to waste public money on calling for early election unnecessarily..do you not agree that the job of running the government should be tasked over to foreigners such as that idiot George W Bush, since he commands a much lesser salary to run a country so much bigger then little red dot??

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If our Wp has guy like Mr.Hannan, PAP will get shit out of their pants - refer to www. hannan.co.uk

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really want to vomit everytime I read PAPSupporter's words. Some people not afraid to bootlick. Not scared kenna poison from too much kiwi polish aa?

bootlick??:confused:

thats way too mild to describe papsupporter..

he does no-holds-barred bbbj... with cim..

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over the years, these white scums just keep blurting nonsense and no one have the avenue to question what they said. Whatever they self proclaim just make peasant more fed up with them.