• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL loves Wayang Show

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Response impresses PM in http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_403746.html

15 minutes of wayang show, planned by 15 agencies for years,,,

KNN,,,, next time get the terrorist to give Pinkie GayLoong the script of attack,,,,

CCB, a limping MSK also kena escape from terrorist detention liao, talk so much cock abt 15 minutes subduing the terrorist,,,,

Malaysians must be ROTFL,,,,,, damn bloody cartoon 66.6% Singaporeans PM is,,,,,

Sorry, my PM is Chiam See Tong, becoz me stays in PP

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even with tourist taking photo's of the exercise.Is it wise to show off so openly as the very terrorist who they are supposed to deter could be taking notes.
Wonder what will actually happen(esp with those scholars planning it) when the live bullets start flying and heads and bodies get blown off.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Response impresses PM in http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_403746.html

15 minutes of wayang show, planned by 15 agencies for years,,,

KNN,,,, next time get the terrorist to give Pinkie GayLoong the script of attack,,,,

CCB, a limping MSK also kena escape from terrorist detention liao, talk so much cock abt 15 minutes subduing the terrorist,,,,

Malaysians must be ROTFL,,,,,, damn bloody cartoon 66.6% Singaporeans PM is,,,,,

Sorry, my PM is Chiam See Tong, becoz me stays in PP
PM is catching up with his missing childhood.

poor boy,as a boy he has never been allowed to watch wayang.

I just hope that he does not get carry away,as his aged father usually does.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM is catching up with his missing childhood.

poor boy,as a boy he has never been allowed to watch wayang.

I just hope that he does not get carry away,as his aged father usually does.

like MJ also???

so he is into pedo or homo

Is that why he is called pinky?:biggrin: