• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lets Talk About Friends: Real And Fake.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Do you guys realise that when the older you are, you only find out who is your true/fake or Saturday and Sunday friends. In my life I've had many friends from both sides of the causeway from all walks of life.
Now I only keep the good friends who understand you,walk with you and helps you when the going gets tough eg: Tom and Jerry have been good friends for 74 yrs, these are friends we should keep.

Tj6.jpg

friends.jpg

Friends that I have deleted including the Saturday and Sunday friends.
frd.jpg

The other thing I find is that friends of yesteryear are much better

Frd3.jpg

Then friends of 20yrs.
fr.jpg

Friends, one should keep away at all costs.
1: borrow money(intend to pay half or not all)
2: asking for help in knowing you are well connected and after helping dump you one side
3: cheong with you at ktv/clubs as long as you pay everything including cigarettes

But in saying all I am thankful that I still have a number of good friends more than the bad ones but the good ones seem to hand over their id card faster than the bad ones. so SAD

Anyone has any good or bad experience with friends before.
By the way do you guys think this chap Leongsam is a good or bad friend?