• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lets raise funds for any party which will contest Tanjong Pagar and Marine Parade !

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next GE, hopefully we can see a contest at Tanjong Pagar and Marine parade GRC.

A walkover for these two GRCs will be a big waste.

Any alter party that wishes to contest these two turfs may want to have a fund raising campaign online so supporters can contribute at their level best. A little each will make a difference.

NEXT GE, Please let the voters have a chance to vote at these two turfs.

you need to keep the small men at their bay if you want a gentleman fight elsewhere.

any tom, dick and harry will do

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lets raise funds for any party which will contest Tanjong Pagar and Marine Parade

Next GE, hopefully we can see a contest at Tanjong Pagar and Marine parade GRC.

A walkover for these two GRCs will be a big waste.

Any alter party that wishes to contest these two turfs may want to have a fund raising campaign online so supporters can contribute at their level best. A little each will make a difference.

NEXT GE, Please let the voters have a chance to vote at these two turfs.

you need to keep the small men at their bay if you want a gentleman fight elsewhere.

any tom, dick and harry will do

count me in...i wan to help

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lets raise funds for any party which will contest Tanjong Pagar and Marine Parade

deposit likely to be $14,000x6=$84,000,,,,,,,,,,,

this excludes marketing and promotion materials, stage and event set up etc etc,,,,

BoKowChiat

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have mentioned before in my previous thread. Donate $1 each and we will have a chance to vote and send more MPs to Parliament. As long as the deposit is not a worry for the contestants, there will be more than enough people willing to contest.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have mentioned before in my previous thread. Donate $1 each and we will have a chance to vote and send more MPs to Parliament. As long as the deposit is not a worry for the contestants, there will be more than enough people willing to contest.

besides defending the usual Hougang and Potong Pasir, all other GRCs / spots can take a back seat. nothing venture, nothing gain. i must admit last GE that "point blank shot" taken at AMK GRC is a very good one. makes cancer boy shake in his balls.

Priority is to go on the offensive for these GRCs:

Tanjong Pagar
Ang Mo Kio
Marine Parade

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal

those bastards will track the donations received from donors.
the previous GE, one of the Alternative party member was a manager from my friend's office, though its different department.

maybe the key thing here is to find out where the AP member contesting works or stays, and pass him some cash in person as donation. it should work.

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal

IF EVERYONE DONATE 2 SING.2 X THE POWER OF PPL. HOW MUCH WILL THAT BE...
I WILL HELP TO DONATE..I dont want to be screw by them again and again