• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

let's bet: WHO GOES FIRST?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lau lee
dried up gecko
madhatter
chiam chiam tong
prataman
lau goh
princess lee kong kong
ng ah teck

ok. all the horses lining up in stable....POON PEE PEE! and off they go!! who would hit the DROP DEAD ZONE first?

laiya!! place your bets now!!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wowlau!! U-turning liao....pong cha cha!! one young army boy drops dead!!...the horses are still speeding!! more whipping!! more speed!! who shall drop dead first??

betting wager tally going to be on soon!! place bet now!!:biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lau lee
dried up gecko
madhatter
chiam chiam tong
prataman
lau goh
princess lee kong kong
ng ah teck

ok. all the horses lining up in stable....POON PEE PEE! and off they go!! who would hit the DROP DEAD ZONE first?

Ok lor! My yin-yang eyes can see! Very respectfully, my bet is as follows: Ist Princess Lee ;2nd Ah Chiam; 3rd lau goh; 4th lau lee; 5th gecko ;6th prataman; 7th Ng ah Teck; 8th madhatter. What's the prize?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
lau lee
dried up gecko
madhatter
chiam chiam tong
prataman
lau goh
princess lee kong kong
ng ah teck

Hiao cheebye pondan, your herpes ringed diabetic arse will be the first to go! Or the real hidden question is an offer for who to have the first go at your happy hour arsehole! lol....lol....lol....lol Oh by the way. where are the anti opposition rhetoric? The anti SDP excrement slinging? Asked to lay low by your gay Jew lover Sam or got kicked out by the PAP internet brigade? lol....lol...lol

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
my dream list is

1. dirty old man / Ho Jinx at same time in same coffin
2. prataman
3. pinkie
4. jamban aunty
5. Elite Wee
6. WKS
7. Tartman
8. all pap dogs in the same mass grave (save money)
9. kangaroo court

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1yk411.jpg

"No need to wager... our Queen will go first" * Good Riddance *

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok lor! My yin-yang eyes can see! Very respectfully, my bet is as follows: Ist Princess Lee ;2nd Ah Chiam; 3rd lau goh; 4th lau lee; 5th gecko ;6th prataman; 7th Ng ah Teck; 8th madhatter. What's the prize?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

auntie jinx is available to u. pls make her a happy laukuaybu. :biggrin:. someone mentioned LOONY BOY might go into remission and zoom fr behind to reach DROP DEAD ZONE lst. LOL!!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:"auntie jinx is available to u. pls make her a happy laukuaybu. . someone mentioned LOONY BOY might go into remission and zoom fr behind to reach DROP DEAD ZONE lst. LOL!!"

Are u sure? The prize is auntie jinx! She's is the mother of all booby prizes. I'd rather PCC for the rest of my life than to make her a happy laukuaybu! I can't even be very certain of her gender coz many suspect she's a man dressed as a woman'!:biggrin::biggrin: I puked!:eek:

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
So..Or Sim.........
will all living beings.....have best of health n happy....

O-Ni-Toh-Foh..

lau lee
dried up gecko
madhatter
chiam chiam tong
prataman
lau goh
princess lee kong kong
ng ah teck

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tahsar , where is your manners ? you likes to bet on peoples die ?

these peoples die already you will happy ? you will get money ?

TOO MUCH !

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
brothers...you never watch those olden day cantonese movie???
the worst the characther,,the longer he/she lives on...
ok..now rearrange the order...GOOD FUN EH??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:"auntie jinx is available to u. pls make her a happy laukuaybu. . someone mentioned LOONY BOY might go into remission and zoom fr behind to reach DROP DEAD ZONE lst. LOL!!"

Are u sure? The prize is auntie jinx! She's is the mother of all booby prizes. I'd rather PCC for the rest of my life than to make her a happy laukuaybu! I can't even be very certain of her gender coz many suspect she's a man dressed as a woman'!:biggrin::biggrin: I puked!:eek:

think of GREAT SGP SALE. she would bring u shopping. u can pick up whatever purses she lost along the way. get it? :wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
brothers...you never watch those olden day cantonese movie???
the worst the characther,,the longer he/she lives on...
ok..now rearrange the order...GOOD FUN EH??

u mean it might be a tie at the DROP DEAD ZONE? wow!! means banker wins ALL!!

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
who would hit the DROP DEAD ZONE first?

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

2ilmphs.jpg