• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lets bet: COW FLU in SG hitting 1000 this week

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am concern if they will be able to cope with deadly virus in future. I thought Khaw is capable of handling the situation but after this H1N1 episode, I doubted his capability and their ability to keep the number of infection low. Self-praising and acting is becoming clear of the pap now.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, I pay you 100:50 that is for $100 you bet I will pay you $50 in return! It has already reached 701 and another 72 yet to be confirmed by late today.

From statements from official sources, it looks like the gahment is giving up its prevention measures and simply ask the people to take care of themselves "Singaporeans should carry on with their usual activities whilst observing good personal hygiene at all times. If unwell, they should see a doctor, stay away from work, school or crowded places, and rest at home."

It's no longer a "slow burn" but a while praire fire now! So take care.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am concern if they will be able to cope with deadly virus in future. I thought Khaw is capable of handling the situation but after this H1N1 episode, I doubted his capability and their ability to keep the number of infection low. Self-praising and acting is becoming clear of the pap now.

Politicians can't control nature you twit. It wouldn't make a scrap of difference who runs any country.

Viruses have been around since the dawn of the universe and they'll still be around long after mankind has been wiped from the face of this earth.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politicians can't control nature you twit. It wouldn't make a scrap of difference who runs any country.

Viruses have been around since the dawn of the universe and they'll still be around long after mankind has been wiped from the face of this earth.

Of course, many understand that. It is these white scums always claim that they are the best and can do the utmost things to deserve their million dollar paycheck.

So this thread is used to spite them!:oIo:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, many understand that. It is these white scums always claim that they are the best and can do the utmost things to deserve their million dollar paycheck.

So this thread is used to spite them!:oIo:
Self masterbating and Self GRATIFICATIOn through the 154.

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more the merrier. CDC will be making a lot money. My friend just came back
from Manila and caught with H1N1. Ambulance came to pick him out and sent to CDC and was warded for 6 days and discharged. The bill came with more tham $1000 plus including the ambulance service.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more the merrier. CDC will be making a lot money. My friend just came back
from Manila and caught with H1N1. Ambulance came to pick him out and sent to CDC and was warded for 6 days and discharged. The bill came with more tham $1000 plus including the ambulance service.

Your friend was caught with H1Ni1, who was H1N1?, and what illegal activities that H1N1 was involved in? that your friend have to visit the hospital...

Isn't the cost SUBSIDIZED and you can not pay, one can apply for MEDIfunD!

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silent Spread of Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1

"He had to start with no ill. That was in the preventive treatment with Tamiflu, because he had been in close contact with a swine influenza hit abroad. Since there had been five days of Tamiflu, the person suddenly ill with H1N1, but it not appear that the medicine worked. It appeared as through the samples here and in England that the person had been resistance, "says Nils Strandberg."

COW flu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wednesday 1st July = 701 cases.

Perfect match. Perfect number =0701 same H1N1 number same DATE.

Must BUY 4D ToTo.

HUAT AH!

Isn't the heaven OBVIOUSLY punishing Singapore?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/439479/1/.html

H1N1 cases rise to 701 in Singapore
Posted: 30 June 2009 1951 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

Communicable Disease Centre at Tan Tock Seng hospital in Singapore

SINGAPORE: Singapore has confirmed 72 new H1N1 flu cases, bringing the tally to 701 so far.

The Health Ministry says most cases are mild and to date, 281 patients have fully recovered and the rest are recuperating.

Singaporeans should carry on with their usual activities whilst observing good personal hygiene at all times. If unwell, they should see a doctor, stay away from work, school or crowded places, and rest at home.

Investigations are on-going for the 72 new cases. Of the 64 cases investigated on Tuesday, there were 42 local cases and 22 imported ones.

Of the latest cases investigated, the largest number of new cases were linked to the Republic Polytechnic, bringing the total number of cases there to 77.

Over 1,900 second- and third-year students have signed an online petition calling on the polytechnic to suspend classes, not just for first-year students but for them as well.

The polytechnic said it understands the students' concerns and has also received feedback from them through internal channels although it has not received any petition formally.

The school added that it is monitoring the situation closely and is prepared to take additional measures if required to safeguard the well-being of staff and students.

Another three new H1N1 cases were found linked to an orientation camp at the National University of Singapore, bringing the number of cases in that cluster to seven.

Clementi Camp had two new cases raising the total there to 55, while there was one new case each from the Raffles Institution Boarding School, Butter Factory, Maju Camp and Pulau Tekong Camp clusters.

- CNA/ir