• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lesson learned from Financial Tsunami

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our PAP leaders are a bunch of incompetence.

Job Credit Scheme did not help cushion the retrenchment, MOM and economist forecasts getting worst Qtr by Qtr, Gan Kim Yong sitting on high chair talking shit. LHL and Partamean are enjoying themselves in every party organised for them by dogs with no sign of any of them setting good examples to cut their pay in line with Singapore historical worst GDP result and peasants' sufferings. Lim Boon Heng and Lim Swee Say suddently dissappeared into thin air, laughing away with their million salaries, after forcing peasants to swallow bitter medicince...and many more.

If this is not an incompetency of our leadership, what is

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only want to ask. The rental tax cut 40%. But the space owners some even raise rentals.

Tax cut = taxpayers/treasury lose money.
But the money go to rich "investor" pocket with no reduction in food and daily prices. Who is responsible for this failure policy? Is gahmen going to do anything about this fail policy costing taxpayer how much money?

Accountability please!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
th_thumbnail-Singapore20Prime20ministe.jpg

I challenge u to topple my Familee, u eunuchs! *ha*ha*ha*