• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lesbian model Katherine Dalton has sex change to become gay man

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have heard of this kind of operation but how do they actually insert a cock on her??? Anyone got any video link on such operation?? It would be interesting to see how the doctors do it...

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25520554-401,00.html?from=mostpop

0,,6636935,00.jpg

KATHERINE Dalton was a model with sexy curves, a perfect pout and long, blonde hair. She was in big demand.

Beneath her beauty though lay a secret which had troubled her from an early age - she felt she was a man and found herself attracted to girls rather than guys.

“For years I was a man trapped in a woman’s body. And although I was a beautiful woman I felt ugly because I was not who I wanted to be," the 31-year-old told The Sun.

Katherine is now Adrian after a sex change operation. He works for an investment firm and wants to travel and live in Australia.

"Now I feel complete and it is fantastic," Adrian said.

"Going through the op to be a man was scary but it's the most fulfilling thing I've done and I feel right for the first time in my life."

After two years of psychotherapy in her early twenties, Katherine was sent to a gender expert and diagnosed a transexual.

“By the end of the second year of therapy I’d cut my hair short and started asking friends to call me Adrian," he said.

“There’s no special significance in the name - I just wanted something that didn’t sound as butch as Dave or Mike.”

In December 2005 Adrian embarked on the first part of his journey to becoming a man. He had major surgery two weeks ago in Belgium and will return for more work in a year's time. Then doctors say he will be a complete man.

Adrian now though says he is gay.

“I used to be attracted to women in my teens but I now consider myself gay."

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think

1. They take out all the female sex stuff like womb, uterus etc

2. They remove the breasts

3. The material used to form the cock is the same material used to patch back the face of Chao Tar Face Seng Han Tong

The urethra for the chee-bye is shorter than for the cock, so extending it to lead to the manufactured cock is complex part of the operation.

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
In December 2005 Adrian embarked on the first part of his journey to becoming a man. He had major surgery two weeks ago in Belgium and will return for more work in a year's time. Then doctors say he will be a complete man.

Adrian now though says he is gay.

“I used to be attracted to women in my teens but I now consider myself gay."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what the hell, these gays all full of nonsense ... when she was a woman, she was attracted to women ... now she's a man, s(he)'s attracted to men ... :confused:

now u know why i won't touch AWARE with a 10-foot pole ...

gays are MADE, NOT BORN ... full of nonsense ...