• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Leongsam is a genius (for once I see the intellect behind the man)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tesla has FSD, the robotaxi is on the way, the Optimus bot is on the cusp of becoming a reality in households not just the factory.

Don't bother with the negative tesla rubbish that you hear on MSM. They either don't know what they're talking about or they're just obeying orders from their funding sources who have a vested interest in seeing Tesla fail.

I agree with the analysts who know what they're talking about and the forecast is $3000 per share within the next 4 to 5 years.
He’s spot on when it comes to predicting the Tesla price movement. Of course this thread may not age as well many months down the road, but this is bullseye for the period right after this post he made.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
No intellect required just enough common sense to listen to the right people.
You are too humble.
Just acknowledge the praise when is due.
You are absolutely right about listening to the right people. But my right people means the opposite is true. I always use this methodology together with my secret code and keep collecting money from sg pool :roflmao:

Sun at that time only has 3 China league and I nab shot it again and picked the 2 correct one to kelong and I have to praise myself for being a genius:eek::geek: :roflmao:
IMG_20240709_125424.jpg

Ft 3-1

IMG_20240709_125402.jpg

Ft 1-2

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
He’s spot on when it comes to predicting the Tesla price movement. Of course this thread may not age as well many months down the road, but this is bullseye for the period right after this post he made.
That is why he is known as Boss Sam mah