• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

leetahsar doesn't post in other pirate sbf kopitiams

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
they miss him. they hate him, love him, flame him, stalk him and F whatever him. BUT my li'l brother the orginial LEETAHSAR doesn't post any more. there are many pirated copies of him probably from the turdy shapeshifter who is the one full of evil nonsense.

again, many just love to ride on his notoriety (or fame, whichever u look at it).

before, LTS posted alot of critical opinions against paps until he mixed with a bunch of party's betrayer, discord sower, lovelorn nerd, palawan bitch pervert and a host of other wacky forummers, he realises that people are not simple as what he took them for.

so...EMPTINESS IS FORM, FORM IS EMPTINESS. what u see, think, presume and expect....is not really what it appears to be.

be awaken. be happy. ornitoufu....hahaha...i never i tot i would chant this:smile:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
before, LTS posted alot of critical opinions against paps until he mixed with a bunch of party's betrayer, discord sower, lovelorn nerd, palawan bitch pervert and a host of other wacky forummers, he realises that people are not simple as what he took them for.

My instrument,

Let your God take a guess at this:

Party Betrayer -> Chia Tilik
Discord sower -> Lamei
Lovelorn nerd -> Ng E-Jay THE CHANGE T-SHIRT COWARD WHO PLEAD GUILTY
Palawan Bitch Perv -> Babaero

My Instrument, Ng E-Jay is the REAL party betrayer and pervert. All the rest are SAINT compare to him.

He betrayed SDP, he betrayed NSP, now he will betray other parties too.

You watch and see. I will expose ALL his misdeeds and mistakes, starting from his sexual rampages at geylang.

He will bring down ANY party he joins.

God Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a copy/paste from a cnp of a forummer. interestingly or not? u decide lor:smile:

To: kojakbt22 (26 of 34)

10794.26 in reply to 10794.22

Seems like babero11 met up with him before.

Too long winded.

Anyway seems like no one else visited his blog

am i famously notorious or what?!

it's been quite awhile since last blogged.

the old sammyboy kopitiam had abruptly came to halt. it suffered a sudden untimely death. after acquainting with the dreaded F4, ngejay, jaslyn go, chia ti lik and kelvin thum, it was only whimssical resentment that gradually built up. the cause: unknown. like i said - whimssical resentment - unresolved, unexplained....UNKNOWN ;9)

as leetahsar posting all sorts of nonsense in that uncanny sbf site was both blessing, curse and heck! lots of fun....until curiousity kills the cat. i met many forummers who PM or personal message me to "meet up". my curiousity was to meet to see who was behind that nic. some were very interesting persona. some were like super glue who kept hounding you.

among one who claimed to be a peter ng or babaero11 from the sandy bitch(beach) of PALAWAN. yep! a chinese filipino. the worst nightmare for anyone to have met him. but hey! this is leetahsar, the blurking goon who is as usual oblivious to the craftiness and evil-intention of strangers.

after the fall out with F4, i continued to post in other nics. leetahsar moniker was banned from that zany sbf. he was in a way "murdered". (they ganged up, schemed and in the end resulted in my ban). it began with the destruction of myforum: UPHEAVAL OF LEETAHSAR where crazy topics were posted and discussed. it was meant to be light-hearted but after the relationship sour with F4, it was marked to be obeleted.

friends turning into foes...it wasn't really my anticipation. it resulted because of discord sowing from lamei who incidentally is still sowing ;9( a troll who's already a mum of 2 is always 24/7 in the internet. never offend a woman especially a super petty, resentful and vengeful one.

she had linked up with a number of those whom i acquainted from forums and even personal pals. what she did behind the scene was simply atrocious - sowing of discord....trying to turn pals into foes. a few was successfully manipulated and instigated and were using all kinds of funny nics to flame any posters whom they suspected was leetahsar.

it's really ludicrous especially such flamming topics appear in "pirated" sbf forum sites.

am i that notoriously famous or famously notorious that even in my absence, there are many clowns who would still disguise their monikers as LEETAHSAR or the likes. LOL! am i suppose to be flattered?

well, yes and no. yes cos' it means that my postings have made an impact or impression. no cos' it shows that those clowns are seriously mentally warped to harbour such kind of unexplainable resentment by just reading my bo liao postings.

about 3 years have passed....and sadly the petty resentment continues. strange and childish, isn't it? hahahaha...

babaero11, the real pinoy pervert is still restlessly flaming LEETAHSAR - still very resentful and vulgar with his distorted perversion of buttholes and genitalia. my god!! he's an old man. (i m older than he. but again, if he wasn't lying about his age, he looks much haggardly older).

i sensed that maybe through msn, he must have linked up with the troll lamei cos the flamming on LEETAHSAR who was already not posting in those childish narrow sbf pirated sites was sprouting up non stop. whenever there was a thread on me, it would run into a long winded soap opera. damn funny!! LOL!

it was also a blessing to have known chiatilik and his F4 gang. if i hadn't met them, i would still be deluding myself about what politics was all about. meeting them had made me more appreciative about our gov....about the goodness they have done for our country. (before that i was just like them - very prejudiced against our gov.) there were some bad policies that to us humble peasants seem ridiculously fake. like increase GST to help the needies and the poor.....this appears preposterous!! everything becomes more expensive. how and where's the HELP? but overall, our gov does well for singapore. just look at malaysia, thailand, indonesia and other places such as taiwan or philippines etc. singaporeans should count their blessings how lucky we are.

it also opens my deeper thoughts about the silly antics of SDP now being infiltrated with F4. ejay the nerd is now their star blogger who keeps admiring the faked up goodie-goodie of sdp. he got himself into trouble witht he law through his brainless involvement with sdp. many who involved themselves with sdp also ended up "in the longkangs". it seems that he has never learnt his lesson. he refuses to learn. how could he wake up with so much flirt and destroy and all the hypocritical encouraging praises and attention he's receiving. he worries one much. a brilliant scholar whose talent maybe destined to be wasted ;9(.

my blurness about things around me....about the wickedness and scheming human nature...about truth, hypocrisy, fakeries and many of the human flaws are slowly being clarified. it's like being able to perceive mindfully and clearly through the fogginess. pieces by pieces, it's like solving a complicated jigsaw puzzle - a very big piece of puzzle.

only in simplicity, that i was made to see complexities, prejudices and reality. i guess that was the biggest enlightment i got by crazily gotten myself mixed up with total strangers from the internet. some who were enemies became pals...and from pals reverted back to enemies.

actually what's pal and what's enemy?

they are the same. yep! the same person only with complimented opinions or clashing ideals. the real enemy is actually our ownself. if one is sincere, honest and simple, then there is no enemy. that enemy is the devil in the other person's self....a delusion of his own evil thoughts or a victim of malicious exploit or discord being sown.

like my simple quote: EMPTINESS IS FORM.....FORM IS EMPTINESS. your greatest enemy could be your best friend. think about it.....;9)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited 4/4/2009 9:48 am by AI (3_M)

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
a copy/paste from a cnp of a forummer. interestingly or not? u decide lor:smile:

Wise words from scroobal:

the stalking took on a new intensity. I stopped eating Guava for some time since. (scroobal)

I am not likely to go over and some prick with paid membership decides to get Walt to ban me because he thought I put QXP real NRIC on the forum. I can imagine the look on their face when the NRIC and the algorythnm turned out to be false. (scroobal)

Didn't I tell you guys that Ng E-Jay's clones have ALL been expose and he go around banning pple, also been EXPOSED?

LOL!

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wise words from darkcloud:

Change-t-shirt-then-plead-guilty SABOKING ng e jay... why u TRAITOR? U fight human right but BETRAY your friends? (darkcloud)

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am waiting for Ng E-Jay to ban me a 3rd time.

Leetahbar, darkcloud, scroobal: If you don't see me posting for two days, you know what happen ... and u know who did it.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my li'l brother LEETAHSAR has forwarded me a host of secret revealing emails he received from old kopitiam forummers warning him about his acquaintance with ng ejay. it was rather shocking!! should i share with the people here?:confused:

he added that those emails when he initially received didn't make any sense to him. that stupid idiot blurcock LTS!! but now after meeting with most of the forummers and after so much displeasure had happened from his encounters, the emails were beginning to make alot of sense to him.

when we his good buddies warned him about meeting with all those forummers, he didn't heel us and threw caution to the wind. the stupidest thing was he thought it would be some good friendship over those expensive tea leaves we gave him and he foolishly brought them home to enjoy those tea.

well, hopefully, he should be smarter now.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the stalker has finally appeared!! hmmm, who's story is more believeable?:confused:

10794.38 in reply to 10794.26

I flew over from my Palawan Bitch to $inKaPOOR one night.

Then, I spent 3 hours fishing for Fresh Water prawns in a commercial prawn pond in $inKaPOOR.

I met up with LeeTahSar and gave him all about 40 hugh prawns that weigh more than 1.5 Kg.

The first 5 minutes I met him - I CONCLUDED He was a DANGEROUS person to let him know too much about yourself.

I WAS 100 % CORRECT !

He started to spill on his pals in his write up:

1). He went to geyland with his pal - LTS was WAITING outside the fucking room - while his pal was fucking until HELL BROKE LOOse !

2). He accused a lady & a Lawyer for fucking so hard that their car's suspension broke !

3). .. too many for me to repeat.

Usually, I left him alone - I only flame him when he started to spill on others.

The Whole story can be read in the Upheaval of LeeTahSar in the old SBF - but unfortunately LeongSam deleted it.

VERY FORTUNATELY, I Archived that whole thread - my 6th sense told me it will be deleted.

There were 3075 posting in the above.

wow!! "he archived the whole thread". some LTS' fan he must be!!:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
could this be my li'l brother LEETAHSAR in another nic? better check him out and confirm:biggrin:

To: mips4 (40 of 60)

10794.40 in reply to 10794.35

he was in love with a very chio indonesian minah and also fell in love with his china meis meis tenants with pink and red undies....he is a very colourful character with many stories....he said he was a male nurse working in the hospital with all his stories about doctors and nurses and also about tales from the morgue - rather eerie.

he also said he was a gardener - a volunteer in a temple. that's where he claimed he discovered the hypocrisy of many people. one day he saw guan yi shedding tears of blood at a monastery.he felt very moved...then i read that he became a christian - a very ardent and a very fanatical one indeed....then he returned to buddhism...and so on and so forth...rather complicated spiritual life....now i don't know what he is...

then he started indulging in politics...that's where he was nailed to his coffin by forumers. the rest is history...i don't know where he is now...but certainly he has established himself as a very influential and very infamous forumer spamming thousands and thousands of postings - great writer , great story teller and great spammer. but this is what a forum needs! LEETASHAR!!!

an even more exaggerated version from LTS' posting!! just tears fr guanyin only. where got blood? during that phenomena, 2 of his pals were there with him. both were forummers he met.

it could be a big mistake that LTS shares his stories openly in forums. many do not grasp the essence from his life experiences. instead of enlightening, it brought out more evil from the readers.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
is singforever LEETAHSAR?:confused: very funny thread. so many still missiing my li'l brother:biggrin:

To: samstom (10 of 61)

10794.10 in reply to 10794.8

"...i think this singbagus or singforever is lts the lau tortoise himself.
i dont know what he wrote cos it is on my ignore list. i find the tone and writing sound like they are written by the same person..."

u r so cleber one.ignore people and don't know what people write and yet can draw conclusion on what you didn't know or bother to find out...this is ARROGANCE IGNORANCE...worse than IGNORANCE....hotdogpork is ignorant but he is not arrogant because he reads...

you don't read and yet you draw such fantastic conclusions of people here in this forum..you must be god...so cleber one....good for you...open your eyes, open your mind,open your heart...see the truth, learn the truth and learn from leetarshar who has seen it all....he even saw guanyin tears of grief and he even predicted the downfall of ming yi...he is not a stupid fool lah...so open your eyes...tio boh?

don't u agree?