• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just saw LKY meeting some British leaders on CNA 3pm news.

He looks lost, and that's on SG television:-( Poor man. LKY shd just retire gracefully and let us remember him for the good times and good things he did for Singapore.

Let him not overstay too long and be a huge burden to Singapore and negate his contributions to SG.

A great leader knows when to graciously step down and really hand over power. He must not remain and be an obstacle to the younger leaders.

I hope lky steps down from politics soon

prinzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, boss. I shall not step down. I want to enter the Guiness World Record for being the oldest and best paid politician in the world. After all, my job is to travel and see the world, all expenses paid.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, boss. I shall not step down. I want to enter the Guiness World Record for being the oldest and best paid politician in the world. After all, my job is to travel and see the world, all expenses paid.

Has he achieved that yet?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jb6bs8.jpg

"Are u nuts?? Stepping down means throwing away my million dollar salary!
Now u know why i said sinkies must work till they die." * hehe *

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the smarter politicians know when to step down before they gone senile...

i dunno if this is a cambridge thing...