• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LEE KHENG WEE: Keppel's SPC Sale -'We once sold Christmas Island to the Australians!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keppel's SPC sale
'We once sold Christmas Island to the Australians.'

MR LEE KHENG WEE: 'I am puzzled and disturbed by Tuesday's report ('PetroChina offer: SPC, Keppel surge') that Keppel Corporation has decided to sell its 45.5 per cent stake in Singapore Petroleum Company (SPC) to Chinese oil giant, PetroChina. SPC is profitable. I even recall a senior executive at a seminar saying that SPC's true value would be realised only in 2011. Naturally, many investors are probably rubbing their hands in glee at the stunning price spike in SPC's share price. But how many would stop to think of the sale's implication? To me, it means that every time I top up my petrol, there is a capital outflow to another country and more. What is Keppel's rationale? Lest anyone think I am just a fuzzy old badger, may I remind everyone we once sold Christmas Island to the Australians?'

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LEE KHENG WEE: Keppel's SPC Sale -'We once sold Christmas Island to the Australia

That Xmas island deal is already so - lau kui.

Singapore is sold out.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LEE KHENG WEE: Keppel's SPC Sale -'We once sold Christmas Island to the Australia

That Xmas island deal is already so - lau kui.

Singapore is sold out.

Xmas island bigger than Sinkapoor, also got natural resource (although almost all dug up and sold liao.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ah wee ...

recently,

oso sold > 200b ...

oso sold boa @ a huge loss n wen market was going up ...

watz so puzzling? ... :confused: ...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you think when singapore lost billions of dollars in investment, where are they going to get it back? raise the price of your bus fare? what about your school fee? no, what about your electricity bill? wait only add a few millions, not enough.

i know, we sell our assets away.

also, the people who make the deal possible, they will receive huge bonus. money beyond your widest dream. even if you work 100 life time you will not see the sum of money, does this people sit down at home and think, we are selling future away or thinking how am i going to spend the money.