• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Yang Apply to demolish Oxley 38, real issue is lack of creativity by Lee Hsien Loong!

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG-7124.jpg

My thoughts are why the fuss over oxley 38?

Ah loong so rich and so power, let ah yang demolish Oxley 38 lor.

Ah loong just acquire Oxley 37 or 39 and build a memorial there, also end up same objective what. Everyone get what they want.

In fact like how they gerry meander for GRC, can later switch Oxley 39 or 37 to be Oxley 38 or 38b and original Oxley 38 be come Oxley 39,37. Like thats also work.

Thats the problem with singkee, even LKY elite family : lack of creativity

Can study hard but no creativity and lateral thinking. If ceca, they will not even quarrel but solve it easily

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's about a breach of trust within a family.

Loong and his toxic wife can jolly well do whatever they please, they were more or less persona non grata at Lee Wei Ling's funeral and Lee Hsien Yang has been forced into exile.

If Sinkies are okay with these trash running the country (forget about that guitar-playing seatwarmer lightweight), then be my guest. :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gomen can overide any will as they make the law.
Besides, lky is dead. Whatever he wanted is irrelevant. Both surviving members must decide on the outcome.
If its a heritage house, have it resurrected at a more accessible site. Say architect association or museum. I am sure neighbours at oxley will not want bus loads of tourist congregating there. So both sides win.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it can be demolished and rename as LKY Ave.
Build a condo over it.

I am sure it covers the coffers for 99 years. After all, who will reject more money ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Whorehouse is the best option. Singaporeans were fucked by the Lees now they can go to the Lee's place for a good fuck.