• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lebanese Politician: Americans Say Sinwar Is Like Jesus Christ

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.memri.org/tv/lebanon-po...esus-christ-zionist-control-holocaust-charade

Lebanese politician Charles Chidiac, the head of the Arab Awakening Front, said in an interview with Lebanon On, which was posted on its YouTube channel on June 25, 2024, that people in America have told him that Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar is like Jesus Christ, because he has alerted the American people against Zionist control. He explained that thanks to Sinwar, "there is no Zionism left." Chidiac continued to share an encounter with a man in Atlanta, GA, who supposedly told him that the "story of the Holocaust is a charade."
Charles Chidiac: "I consider George Washington to be the first terrorist in history. George Washington carried out terrorist operations against the English, in order to drive them out from America.
[...]
"People in America told me that Sinwar is like Jesus Christ, because he has altered the American people against Zionism, just like Jesus Christ awakened humanity..."
m11234.png

m11234a.png

m11234b.png

Interviewer: "Isn't this a bit of a stretch?"
Chidiac: "Brother, there was an American official – I forget his name now – who told me that they are happy that has awakened the American people, against the Zionist control. He told me that Zionism, which controls America and the economy and politics of Europe, has collapsed, and Sinwar is the hero of that collapse. There is no Zionism left.
m11234c.png

m11234d.png

m11234e.png

[...]
"Let me tell you something about the story of the Holocaust. I was once at a hotel in Atlanta, Georgia, and I met a guy at the restaurant. He asked me where I was from, and I said I was from Lebanon. He said: 'You have a problem with the Jews.' I said that we had a problem with Zionism, not with the Jews, and that I had many Jewish Lebanese friends. We used to go out to Wadi Abu Jamil and hang out with girls. There are Jews who married Shiites. I have a friend called Thamer Thamer who married a very beautiful Shiite woman. The guy [in Atlanta] said to me: "The story of the Holocaust is a charade. Maybe 200,000 were killed in the Holocaust, and the rest are living here, in America."
m11234f.png

m11234g.png

m11234h.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't really matter to US voters as both Democrats and Republicans work Only for their donors and lobbyist. Hence deteriorating public transportation and infrastructure. But big in war and Tech.