• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LCB LKY DID NOT Attend PAP CEC ELECTION MEETING YESTERDAY

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaguely remember this canto pop song sung by Anita Mui:biggrin:

Die Die Tell Me why When you go and mati
Die Die Tell Me why When you go and mati

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know they can do web-conferencing or tele-conferencing? :oIo:

He is not very internet and computer savvy and he officially admits that even now. Anyhow, he is the patriarch and 87. He can do whatever he wants and it is not like he has not been to the CEC election meeting before. Not going does not mean not running. Not running does not mean he has no say anymore. Look at the 85 year old Bumi-champion of Kerala roots. See him shutting up or stopping his influence in politics?

pap_doggy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid dog of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan.

LKY still got elected, present or not.

His fuck face even PAP dogs too Tu Lan to see. If he went and show his fuck face even the dogs will vote him out. He is liability and negative asset to PAP these days, everyone knows!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. never under estimate some old ginger hoh!
2. though he may not be physically there, he still steers directions and holds the rein with some iron fist man!
3. come on! he already approved the candidates.

MM_DURAI

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. never under estimate some old ginger hoh!
2. though he may not be physically there, he still steers directions and holds the rein with some iron fist man!
3. come on! he already approved the candidates.

Oh pse! Old ginger is one thing, rotten ginger is another different thing, you must differentiate! In my kitchen I will still use the old ginger, but the decaying rotten ginger I will discard. And LKY is the later.