• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawrence Wong says it is Sinkies' fault that the virus continues to spread in the community

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB. You refused to shut down the border and continued to allow foreigners from virus impacted countrires to come in. You refused to have a lock down when many countries had done so with good result. You discouraged people from wearing masks saying they were ineffective and shamed those who did wear them. Now that you are unable to control the spread it becomes my fault? Do you know how stupid your task team looked to us?

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
On TV his speech listen already dam tulan.He told sinkies that if there are vacine for vovid , he said government will make it affordable for sinkies.knn , that means sinkies bear the cost of infection due to their mishsndling.knn , they can give ah neh free food free lodging free medication, free lodging for malaysians n other foreigner working in sg with hotel for those wiyhout accommodation.CB , for sinkies everything must pay.Even mask gave only 1 how to be hygiene. CB kia.Even oay 100 dollars for those infected.Damn CB

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB. You refused to shut down the border and continued to allow foreigners from virus impacted countrires to come in. You refused to have a lock down when many countries had done so with good result. You discouraged people from wearing masks saying they were ineffective and shamed those who did wear them. Now that you are unable to control the spread it becomes my fault? Do you know how stupid your task team looked to us?
KNN very well said with no room for arguments KNN these sort of facts cannot be presented face to face but only offline so that the recipients can act blur rike never see it KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the motherhood statement you can run but you cannot hide is not always true KNN pap ministers can hide becas they don't have to face to face answer sinkie challenges but ceo of a company cannot hide although they can run hence they always got beaten to a puppy by my uncle KNN

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot visit family members, but I can mix around with total strangers on the train for 20 minutes in
close proximity (not even of the sexual kind) on my way to work. THAT is the way to go...:laugh::cautious:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot visit family members, but I can mix around with total strangers on the train for 20 minutes in
close proximity (not even of the sexual kind) on my way to work. THAT is the way to go...:laugh::cautious:
KNN this means pap tell you go work for money is more important than family KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember, the PAP govt is always flawless and glorious. If anything goes wrong, it's the peasants' fault. :wink:

lossy-page1-1200px-Spectators_in_front_of_a_large_sign_on_Nixon%27s_motorcade_route_in_China._-_NARA_-_194413.tif.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who the hell is actually enforcing the 'thou shalt not visit family members' rule? Red armband 'ambassadors'? Security cameras? Nosy neighbours? Or do kiasi family members themselves reject visits from others? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN this means pap tell you go work for money is more important than family KNN

Obviously the economy is super important to a regime which tells you to not be kaypoh, don't rock the boat in politics, let it retain power indefinitely for 'stability', tolerate the various restrictions imposed upon your daily lives.

When the economic goods don't get delivered, it makes you wonder if all those years of sacrificing is actually worth it. :wink:

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously the economy is super important to a regime which tells you to not be kaypoh, don't rock the boat in politics, let it retain power indefinitely for 'stability', tolerate the various restrictions imposed upon your daily lives.

When the economic goods don't get delivered, it makes you wonder if all those years of sacrificing is actually worth it. :wink:
brain wash all the young Singaporean with national day celebration to tell Singaporean sacrificing for the greater goods but themselves take high salary and bring in foreigner for usd-1500 to usd-4500 job. end up these young go into middle age and end up drive grab / taxi. those lucky not to be push out by the CECA, PRC, Philippine.... will slot for 25~30-years to repay the HDB flat and slot further to 65 hopefully to retire.
MIW....basically sit there and collect million dollars.

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
continue to re-launch the cb program if more community spreading cases is found, why dont go for lockdown as is NZ, which is now opened and free of cv19 for 17 days

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MIW VERY Fast to take credit but wayang act blur take no responsibility.

All dictatorships are like that. Don't forget exaggerating the accomplishments and taking credit (e.g. declaring victory) even though there is no tangible achievement at all.