• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawlessness Hits Geylang As Poodles Siam!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 06 Sep 2009
Hooligan bikers stop traffic, and turn Geylang Bazaar into their private race track

hooligan_bikers_stop_traffic-thumbnail.jpg

This group of about 50 bikers brought traffic to a standstill near Geylang Bazaar, behaving as if they owned the road, says STOMPer Vassili.

Here's what the STOMPer wrote in an email today (Sept 6):

"I saw this crazy bunch of more than 50 bikers at the Geylang Bazaar yesterday (Sept 5), revving their engines loudly at the traffic junction, as if they owned the road.

"They were behaving like monkeys, shouting at one another as they stopped at the red light.

"Two of them, wearing some kind of luminous vest, stopped in front of the adjoining road, acting like road marshalls, stopping a long line of cars to let his biker buddies pass.

"One of them even got off his bike and stood like some kind of hero in front of the yellow box, as the lights turned green.

"I don't know where these attention-seekers were from, but they really were a nuisance and a danger to themselves and other motorists.

"If there is a law against illegal assemblies in public areas, I think there should be a law against such assemblies of bikers on roads as well."

Bikers hold up traffic near Geylang Bazaar
Click on thumbnails for larger image

Keywords: bikers , Geylang Road , traffic rules

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
typical mats...:cool:

thinking they r very cool by going out in big groups and behaving like idiots..

btw, they dun seem so cool when they r riding that exact same bike, delivering fast food or despatching documents huh..:cool::biggrin: