• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

laukuaybu is now 38 yrs old or sum pak liao!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's strange that she let a horny nerd knows about her birthday and they said a laukuaybu's age is secret and highly sacred. (hmm, this means she's should be 38! sum pak , sum pak...the older, the more sum pak!!)

just go think deeper the motive about thanking an ejaculating jay while her own husband is totally ignored and purposely not mentioned.

let me ask u. it's ur birthday. why aren't ur husband celebrating with u and instead u r relishing some nerd's spiked "belgium choc"? think harder and u shall get all the funny images starting to form.

sum pak or 38 in canto also means dingdong and hiao ka tong beh tiao in hokkien! LOL!!:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's strange that she let a horny nerd knows about her birthday and they said a laukuaybu's age is secret and highly sacred. (hmm, this means she's should be 38! sum pak , sum pak...the older, the more sum pak!!)

just go think deeper the motive about thanking an ejaculating jay while her own husband is totally ignored and purposely not mentioned.

let me ask u. it's ur birthday. why aren't ur husband celebrating with u and instead u r relishing some nerd's spiked "belgium choc"? think harder and u shall get all the funny images starting to form.

sum pak or 38 in canto also means dingdong and hiao ka tong beh tiao in hokkien! LOL!!:biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
belgium choc in exhange for pussy juices. my oh my!! what shrewd barter trade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetahbar
think of it as long-term investment. yes! our oldman has taught us well indeed.

$10 for 3 undies last maybe 1 year. $35 ck ea last quite indefinitely. $10 for 3 undies wrap ur precious until cum no bullet strength. ck is so shiok, u do not feel anything grabbing ur precious. when the wifey sees u drop the pants exposing the ck undies, it would be difficult to reject her amorous horny advances

ck undies is really worth the value with the money. try one and u would never wanna wear anything else.

Careful you guys, next thing this homo pondan will be asking is whether you will let him suck your cock! But of course if you are his kind, be my guest!.....lol.....lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm..maybe sum pak laukuaybu matches perfectly to a horny nerd who once disguised himself as michellequek. am i right, nerd?:wink:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm..maybe sum pak laukuaybu matches perfectly to a horny nerd who once disguised himself as michellequek. am i right, nerd?:wink:

Careful you guys, next thing this homo pondan will be asking is whether you will let him suck your cock! Unlike this hiao cheebye, I fuck only one arse hole at a time unless more presents themselves. Come to think of it, he will hiao with those who reads his threads and reply him. But of course if you are his kind, be my guest!.....lol.....lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ngejay, ur transvestite lover is younger, prettier and fresher than tough meat laukuaybu.

why u so desperate about someone's unfaithful wifey? what a loser u really are!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ngejay, ur transvestite lover is younger, prettier and fresher than tough meat laukuaybu.

why u so desperate about someone's unfaithful wifey? what a loser u really are!

Fucking pondan hiao cheebye leetahbar! You want to continue to play the game of "slander and malign Ng Ejay?" You insist I am him? Okay, the next time Ng Ejay is to appear in a public event, drag your arse here for me to fuck. My inimitable filthy prose will still be here to be shafted into your arse. Live! But of course, a homosexual without honour like you will choose to adopt a position of a child's cognitive dissonance. But then what more can be expected from you, pondan cheebye mouth!...lol.lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's see clearly who is the HIAO CHEEBYE here.

{didn't u know he's upgraded after selling his 2nd flr yishun flat soon after divorcing his prettier younger wife.

it still amazes me that one could fall for a troll who text that "i m no longer virgin and only got 0 level with 2 tuo yue pin". love her or exploit her to do his bidding? crack ur brains over this indecent liasion.]

now why did she wanna break up a loving newly wedded couple and ruining her own at the same time?

HIAO enough for u or not?

NB: tou yue pin is a chinese degratory term to describe her 2 children which literally means "fuel wasting oil-lamp".

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking pondan hiao cheebye leetahbar! You want to continue to play the game of "slander and malign Ng Ejay?" You insist I am him? Okay, the next time Ng Ejay is to appear in a public event, drag your arse here for me to fuck. My inimitable filthy prose will still be here to be shafted into your arse. Live! But of course, a homosexual without honour like you will choose to adopt a position of a child's cognitive dissonance. But then what more can be expected from you, pondan cheebye mouth!...lol.lol

by the way ng ejay, please be warned that u won't get bashed up by someone's infuriated husband when u mess with the troll.:wink: