• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST: Students In School Affected By Parents Low Wages And Retrenchments.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard a group of teachers discussing this yesterday evening at Starbucks.

Some students are going bonkers in their schools because their families does not have enough money due to low wages or parents being retrenched.

Seems like the students have low esteem or fell into low esteem and low morale.

Also they say our IMH has many patients that are students. And they are saying hundreds. WOW!

Is this true? Can someone verify?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Also they say our IMH has many patients that are students. And they are saying hundreds. WOW!

so simple, spend some time outside Hougang Ave 8, make a survey of the folks going in and out of the IMH compound, you can have your statistics already :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

with regards to the talk of students with low self esteem, i think this can grow into a rather big problem in the long run. materialism has warped the perception of our younger generation, causing a delineation of moral values and distorting the differences between their basic needs and wants. just a simple question to boot, do kids really need to carry a mobile in school? and the list goes on.

delving deeper into this issue, we really need to sympathize with the young ones theses days, where both their parents have to be working in order to bring home decent wages to support the family, ultimately resulting in kids without parental guidance and this is a ticking time-bomb as we go on with our daily lives.

i'd reckoned that we are humans after all, the basal needs would still be affecting the way we interact and behave, and the distortion of needs and wants would adversely affect the human behavior. then there goes the goodie-two-shoe kids and what we have are brash, loud, self-centred brats and bimbos.

some may argue that this would be how the society evolves and this is exactly how our future generation would have to cope with their own sets of problems, just as how we cope with our own sets of problems. so having said that, from a biological viewpoint, i supposed that life would always find its way.

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is meaninless to talk about basic needs when less mortals pay themselves annual salaries greater than the lifetime salary of an average Singapore, is protected by dictatorial laws and is rewarded in spite of every failure created. All this is testing the inevitable of systemic failure. Lunatic less mortals like to challenge systemic limits with limited or no understanding of leveraging. No matter. The end game has been written.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is meaninless to talk about basic needs when less mortals pay themselves annual salaries greater than the lifetime salary of an average Singapore, is protected by dictatorial laws and is rewarded in spite of every failure created. All this is testing the inevitable of systemic failure. Lunatic less mortals like to challenge systemic limits with limited or no understanding of leveraging. No matter. The end game has been written.

Suharto & Marcos & Madoff combined together had not stolen as much as that stinking bastard LKY and his cockroaches in white.

400-500++ billions of our money gone into LKY Temasick and GIC and how many more billions gone to his pockets and pockets of his ministers and kangaroos

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

LEE KUAN YEW LOST AND LOST DUNNO HOW MANY BILLIONS IN TEMASICK AND GIC

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

EVEN IF YOU VOTE AGAINST HIM, NO DIFFERENCE.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

SO EXPECT EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE TO GO UP AND UP

BASTARD LKY NEED YOUR $$$$$

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can only say that now a days the youngsters are pampered and moneyminded. Way back when I was in my secondary school days my father got retrenched. We take it as it comes no more going to fast food joints just chew on bread and go out no clothing just slip on the school pants and a T and vola its casual clothing. What tick me off was the school and the teachers where I was studying in keep pestering us to donate money for expansion, dorm and gym even thou I told them my dad is not working and only my mom is supporting us. The best part was after they failed they asked those rich kids to donate and tell us poor kids some cock n bull shit that we are not loyal to the school.