• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST: MALAYSIA TO SCREEN ALL WORLD CUP MATCHES FREE ON RTM CHANNELS. SINGAPORE LEH?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL ON FREE TO AIR CHANNELS RTM 1 RTM 2 ETC

KUALA LUMPUR: The Communications and Multimedia Ministry has backed the proposal for national broadcaster Radio Televisyen Malaysia (RTM) to air the upcoming FIFA World Cup live.

Its Minister Gobind Singh Deo said the move was important in transforming and boost viewership.

“My ministry has submitted the proposal to the Government so that we could get permission to air the World Cup live when it starts on June 14. I will raise this issue to Cabinet on Wednesday (May 30), and hopefully, we will receive a favourable answer," he told reporters during his visit to Wisma Bernama on Monday.

This is following the requests made by several parties including Muar MP Syed Saddiq Syed Abdul Rahman.

image: https://content.thestar.com.my/smg/settag/name=lotame/tags=all

tags=all

Thirty-two nations will battle to become the world champion in the first World Cup held in Russia from June 14 to July 15.

Gobind said the move was one of the ways to further promote RTM.

“As far as I’m concerned, I think this is one of the ways in which we can promote RTM again. I think this is what we need to do to increase RTM viewership,” he said.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...en-world-cup-live-on-rtm/#JiafXQokkRmTu3dS.99

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tats why i said the Msian garment really take care of their rakyaat. If its sinkieland, she will said cannot. We are into trillion of debts!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even poor Asean countries like Laos Cambodia and Vietnam too give free to air. Singapore PAP is money-minded to the hilt.
Still dare to talk big about qualifying for the world cup. Can't even beat the Philippines and struggling with Laos and trounced consistently by the rest.
As for beating Japan or South Korea, it will forever remain a pipe dream of the PAP.:rolleyes:

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay and pay lor!

You all voted and voted and voted for them!
They must go laughing and laughing all the way to their banks!
Shuddup and go head down down and arseholes up high high to be tiew to be kanned and to be raped.
Your granddaughters and daughters and mothers and grandmutters all as well.

Stinkaporeans and Sinkaporeans and Singaporeans all deserved it!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey Singaporeans stop complaining as paying to watch world cup is to safeguard your dignity. The other Asian countries got it for free is because they are low class who cannot afford and therefor they have no dignity. We now can hold our heads high whenever we come across them because you simply can afford it.

Be thankful you pay.

mydZ30Z.jpg

hRfN1QZ.jpg

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Singaporeans stop complaining as paying to watch world cup is to safeguard your dignity. The other Asian countries got it for free is because they are low class who cannot afford and therefor they have no dignity. We now can hold our heads high whenever we come across them because you simply can afford it.

Be thankful you pay.

View attachment 43166

View attachment 43167

Wah!

Like that Xi Dada at 30k USD a year got only 1% of the respect given to ArseLoon?
Got only 10% of the respect given to mayor of Hougang?

Langjeow gah!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Who on earth wants to watch that stupid game anyway. I wouldn't be able to sit through more than 15 minutes even if you paid me.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If free who is going to pay the ministers the highest salaries in the world?
The things that are free in Singapore are mainly for foreigners eg free not to do NS, free education (look at the thousands of foreigners on govt scholarships!), free to withdraw CPF when abandoning the country, ect2