• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lao Teeko Tan Kin Lian wanna know the names of the CNA newscasters

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2422.jpeg

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also disclosing their nipple tone
Most importantly, must reveal their virginity status.

If they claim to be virgin, must make them swear that if it's not true, they will die a violent death, family gangraped and female descendants become prostitutes.

My mentor cum benefactor set a very high standard when it comes to issue about virginity.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back in the day when I watched CNA regularly, I remember Shankar Aiyar and Jennifer Alejandro, and the both of them were later fired due to a sex scandal. Glenda Chong was also the one who got plenty of airtime.

Now, I don't know and don't care for most of these new faces, probably because I don't watch that shit anymore. Watch the movie 'V for Vendetta' if you want to understand the kind of 'news' you're being served these days. :cool:

jw5

Loyal
I don't see anything wrong with what TKL is asking. We discuss the newscasters all the time here. :rolleyes::eek::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Back in the day when I watched CNA regularly, I remember Shankar Aiyar and Jennifer Alejandro, and the both of them were later fired due to a sex scandal. Glenda Chong was also the one who got plenty of airtime.

Now, I don't know and don't care for most of these new faces, probably because I don't watch that shit anymore. Watch the movie 'V for Vendetta' if you want to understand the kind of 'news' you're being served these days. :cool:

I don't think Jennifer was fired. Her name was mentioned, because she was previously in a consensual relationship with Shankar. If I recall correctly, Shanker was fired for harassing another female colleague. :unsure::devilish::coffee:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lao teeko Tan Kin Lian only highlighted 3 female newscasters, how bout the males?

Anyone with half a brain can look up their names in 2 seconds

IMG_0654.jpeg

IMG_0655.jpeg

Reactions: jw5

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A majority of those ladies have Chinese surnames, bit prefer not to use or to b referred to by their Chinese given names.
What is worse, is that many of those individuals with non Chinese give names are unable to speak or write proper English.