• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lao Lee's same old clip year in year out!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a single NDP passes by without a replay of Lao Lee's old clip from his younger days! Oh pleaseeee.... spare us the ordeal of the same crap every year! :oIo:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TV2009080920041200.jpg

Old Fart: Indeed! They buay sian I also buay tahan oready! *KNN*

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a single NDP passes by without a replay of Lao Lee's old clip from his younger days! Oh pleaseeee.... spare us the ordeal of the same crap every year! :oIo:

Do you know why LKY must show his fuck face no matter how, even though he might of sick of this stupid National Day Celebration long long time ago.

If LKY dont show his bloody face on this National Day, I tell you when the stock market SGX opened on Tuesday, all Singapore stocks will be crashing like mad.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This year go a couple of ga-ga pole dancers on stage also looked unstimulated, looks like all our male politicians had gone impotent
already.

Do you know why LKY must show his fuck face no matter how, even though he might of sick of this stupid National Day Celebration long long time ago.

If LKY dont show his bloody face on this National Day, I tell you when the stock market SGX opened on Tuesday, all Singapore stocks will be crashing like mad.