• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lao Hong Biscuit. How to translate to English? Is Mayfair woman a Lao Hong Biscuit?

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Former WP cadre Loh Pei Ying told the party's disciplinary panel that Ms Raeesah Khan’s performance as an MP was like a “lao hong biscuit”, as she buckled quite easily under pressure.
Live: Pritam Singh's trial: Defence cross-examines Loh Pei Ying | Day 5

yubenOh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means RK that bui cheebye very loose, kena piak consperm no puck sound only make swoosh swoosh sound as inside smelly fart air all escape thru her loose vagina. That's the aftermath of lying pathologically.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lao hong biscuits is just dehydrated processed flour absorbing moisture from the surrounding humid air if left in the open.

Place your biscuits in a tightly sealed container will make is less lao hong faster.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there is no such word lao hong, both hokkien and English.
In hokkien people just say lao Hong as there is no dictionary for it.
So in English is simply expired biscuit.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
"Did you describe her as 'lao hong'," asked Mr Jumabhoy, spelling the Hokkien term out. "Does that mean you think she's weak and crumbles under criticism?"

Ms Loh said: "I wouldn't use the term 'weak', but I used that term (lao hong) because I felt she was quite susceptible to criticism, yes."

"But in terms of your understanding what lao hong means, is it weak?" asked the lawyer.

"Would you call a lao hong biscuit a weak biscuit?" countered Ms Loh. "It's just not a crispy biscuit."

"I'm told for biscuits, lao hong means stale," said Mr Jumabhoy after looking at his colleague Mr Aristotle Eng.

"I don't think it's stale in Singapore, sometimes it means soft," said Ms Loh.

The judge interjected and asked her to clarify what she meant by "lao hong".

"I mean that Ms Khan can buckle quite easily under pressure. She's susceptible to criticism ... what people say about her ... affects her ... quite easily. That's what I meant," answered Ms Loh.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...ah-khan-lao-hong-biscuit-loh-pei-ying-4687181

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Did you describe her as 'lao hong'," asked Mr Jumabhoy, spelling the Hokkien term out. "Does that mean you think she's weak and crumbles under criticism?"

Ms Loh said: "I wouldn't use the term 'weak', but I used that term (lao hong) because I felt she was quite susceptible to criticism, yes."

"But in terms of your understanding what lao hong means, is it weak?" asked the lawyer.

"Would you call a lao hong biscuit a weak biscuit?" countered Ms Loh. "It's just not a crispy biscuit."

"I'm told for biscuits, lao hong means stale," said Mr Jumabhoy after looking at his colleague Mr Aristotle Eng.

"I don't think it's stale in Singapore, sometimes it means soft," said Ms Loh.

The judge interjected and asked her to clarify what she meant by "lao hong".

"I mean that Ms Khan can buckle quite easily under pressure. She's susceptible to criticism ... what people say about her ... affects her ... quite easily. That's what I meant," answered Ms Loh.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...ah-khan-lao-hong-biscuit-loh-pei-ying-4687181

Rape victim Raeesah Khan is not a crispy biscuit, you want to eat her?

1729239713425.png

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course not. The seal is intact, where got lao hong ? :inlove:
You can change lao hong biscuit and repackage them and poon-hong (blow some air) into the package and the biscuits can be resold as fresh and crunchy biscuits .

Ex-WP cadre describes Raeesah Khan as ‘lao hong’: Key points from day 5 of Pritam Singh’s trial​

wgt-lpypszoomed-181024.jpg

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
O
You can change lao hong biscuit and repackage them and poon-hong (blow some air) into the package and the biscuits can be resold as fresh and crunchy biscuits .
There are two ways to prevent lao hong - vacuumed packed or blow nitrogen gas.

In.my mentor's case, no need. She is naturally sealed, and she will remain so until she meets 包青天。