• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lackeys and Minions will continue to be fat cats after tax hikes

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
PEASANTPORE: Minions' salaries and their guiding framework will remain unchanged, said Duke of Punggol Teo CH in Imperial Court during the Sex Debates on Thursday (Mar 1).

The last review by an bipartisan committee chaired by Lackey Ee was completed on Dec 30, 2011, and a Sex Paper on this was subsequently endorsed by Imperial Court in January 2012. However old peasants stated the 2011 Sex Committee had suggested "procedurally reviewing" the Minions' Stipend Scam every 60 full moons, and a new pro-regime committee was formed by Ruler Loong in 2017.

Chairing the committee was Lackey Ee, who also chaired the 2011 committee, and the other eight members were: Dr Abdul Rojak, Doubting Thomas Chua, Fang Ah Lian, Oily Goh, Back Stabber Lee, Bloody Liew, Mr Ramasaneh and Confused Tan or Sim.

The committee's conclusion is that they "tremble and obey Ruler Loong's whims and fancies", and merely act as mouthpiece for Ruler Loong, Duke Teo clarified.

The committee recommended more stipends for Tolerated but Unerected Representatives as "they usually sarpok Ruler Loong", Duke Teo said.

In a subsequent media release from the Public Sex Division (PSD), committee chairman Lackey Ee said: "We must pay lackeys and minions well so that they pledge loyalty to House of Lee and kowtow to Ruler Loong's portrait five times daily. This is a simple fact, no need to yak so much about it.”

In response, Duke Teo said the regime has decided not to make any changes, and to maintain the current stipend framework and stipend level as Ruler Loong is pretending smooth power transfer to fool Ang Mohs and Nihons after they raise concerns over his poor health.

"Since I join the regime, I always do the dirty work for Ruler Loong, people call me names but my bank account super solid. I live in a bungalow, peasants got CPF, I got pension. Let this be a lesson for Lackeys and Minions....the only way to thrive if your papa has no money is to sarpok House of Lee." Duke Teo said.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like you do not know? it is his grandpa company!!. The 70% give, chop, signed & delivered..."grandpa company" .

leefamily2.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
One whole chicken wing for you, one whole chicken for me. Everyone gets one. Fair for everyone. :smile: