• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kudos to police of queensway hq!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
never - i repeat - NEVER BELIEVE SDP'S LIES!!

the policemen are really very helpful, friendly and efficient when helping in people in distress. i had just witnessed it personally myself last night.

my silly li'l brother LEETAHSAR lost his wallet containing a few grands and all his GOFS' platinum, affiniti and titanium cards. don't be too envious. they are not his but compliments from his GOD OF FORTUNE (gof) pals.

we were having a sumptous dinner of japanese sashimi. later, LTS made a rare initiative to foot the bill. (yep! he just striked 4D. yes, again!!) he realised his montblanc wallet was missing. gosh!! it was such a wet blanket!

anyway, the jovial LTS was as usual in his goonie self and brushed it off. our gang of good pals were already planning to treat him - as usual again - the expensive and exquisite jap makan in a posh jap restaurant.

after a couple of solid green tea and sakae, i drove him to QUEENSWAY POLICE HQ where he lodged a lost report.

i couldn't imagine how simple and fast it was done - less than 15minutes. it was all centrally computerised. all u need was to tell the friendly sgt at the counter. he typed and entered all the details into the pc, printed out a copy for retention and that was just about it! finished!!

the helpful kind sgt also advised LTS not to make his ID or driver's licence yet within the next 2 weeks just in case some kind soul found and returned his wallet. the reason was obvious. replacing a lost ID card would now cost a hefty $100 charge.

so from this incident, i recalled about so many bad vibes about our mata. now i realised all these are UNTRUE. next time, when u hear such bo liao complaints especially from SDP, DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!

i now have full faith and confidence in our man in blue and am proud of them.

SALUTE!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when the police left pinkdotties alone in their massive event and arrested sdppies in their pathetic public ranting, the perception should be quite clear now.

no! the police wasn't really after SDP. they were however preventing SDP from exploiting and igniting their hidden motive. they correctly and prudently nipped chee's bud.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when we truly need to praise, we praise just like when we need to criticise, highlight, expose etc, we do the same.

it won't be fair when we stinge on praises and generous no bar hold on criticisms.

we must be fair, open and rational. if not, we would be no difference from the bo liao sdppies.:cool:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tahsar , why you go to police stations again ?
you steal peoples platimum cards again ?
I tell you many time must return peoples things that dont belongs to you !!!

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
why no money go and eat in restoran ?
the outside food is salty and fat
why dont eat at home ?
you has no money no work , dont follow peoples go outside so much !

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
GoodJoke 07May
ZaoBao.com :p:李资政:新加坡需要园艺人才 ! (Bob?) :p eee…

never - i repeat - NEVER BELIEVE SDP'S LIES!!

the policemen are really very helpful, friendly and efficient when helping in people in distress. i had just witnessed it personally myself last night.

my silly li'l brother LEETAHSAR lost his wallet containing a few grands and all his GOFS' platinum, affiniti and titanium cards. don't be too envious. they are not his but compliments from his GOD OF FORTUNE (gof) pals.

we were having a sumptous dinner of japanese sashimi. later, LTS made a rare initiative to foot the bill. (yep! he just striked 4D. yes, again!!) he realised his montblanc wallet was missing. gosh!! it was such a wet blanket!

anyway, the jovial LTS was as usual in his goonie self and brushed it off. our gang of good pals were already planning to treat him - as usual again - the expensive and exquisite jap makan in a posh jap restaurant.

after a couple of solid green tea and sakae, i drove him to QUEENSWAY POLICE HQ where he lodged a lost report.

i couldn't imagine how simple and fast it was done - less than 15minutes. it was all centrally computerised. all u need was to tell the friendly sgt at the counter. he typed and entered all the details into the pc, printed out a copy for retention and that was just about it! finished!!

the helpful kind sgt also advised LTS not to make his ID or driver's licence yet within the next 2 weeks just in case some kind soul found and returned his wallet. the reason was obvious. replacing a lost ID card would now cost a hefty $100 charge.

so from this incident, i recalled about so many bad vibes about our mata. now i realised all these are UNTRUE. next time, when u hear such bo liao complaints especially from SDP, DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!

i now have full faith and confidence in our man in blue and am proud of them.

SALUTE!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello! u must be the godfather of my li'l brother LEETAHSAR. so u seeing clearer what LTS has told u about the gaylord and the troll?

he has new group of supporters the lau kuaykangs and the lau kuaybuS gang who are enjoying his yummy spaghetti, expensive oolong teas and CAMUS red/white wines.

it's a good thing that he is taking our advices seriously now and avoid meeting losers from some cranky forum. no offence. but i think u do not make a very good loyal pal.

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello! u must be the godfather of my li'l brother LEETAHSAR. so u seeing clearer what LTS has told u about the gaylord and the troll?

he has new group of supporters the lau kuaykangs and the lau kuaybuS gang who are enjoying his yummy spaghetti, expensive oolong teas and CAMUS red/white wines.

it's a good thing that he is taking our advices seriously now and avoid meeting losers from some cranky forum. no offence. but i think u do not make a very good loyal pal.

Tahsar , you has no money and no work
dont go out and eats and drinks
you are already so fat , not good for your health

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cannot be true! SDP said our police very inefficient and poor command on their writting skills. They always picked the small grammer mistake on those poor sgt one..you sure our police so helpful? Pls do not tell lies, as SDP always tell the truth and paint the correct piture of singapore

but the matas were efficient to nip ah chee's bud before it could escalated into a riot which was what hidden in their motive.

KUDOS TO OUR MEN IN BLUE!! if not we might become another perak or thailand.