• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kristal, 26, eats everything in moderation...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kristal Tay Hwee Li, 26, IT business system analyst
ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_FIT16.jpg

Height: 1.63m.
Weight: 54kg.
Exercise regimen: This is my first year in endurance sports like triathlons, duathlons, biathlons and marathons. I usually work out before heading to the office, so each session is limited to an hour. I do indoor cycling on Monday and Wednesday. Tuesday and Thursday are for full body workout in the gym. Friday is swimming day and Saturday is a rest day. On Sunday, I will either run 10km or cycle 60km.
Diet: I eat what I like. My favourite food is seafood, sashimi and greens. I have the occasional chocolates, ice-cream and durians.
If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

<!-- end of for each --><!-- Current Ratings : start --><!-- Current Ratings : end --><!-- vbbintegration : start --><!-- vbbintegration : end --><!-- dennis change request 20070424 : start --><!---Google ad - Start : Sun, 16 Nov 2008 06:55:22:776---><!-- AdSpace STI Google ad tag --><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.1 src="http://ads.asia1.com.sg/js.ng/site=tsti&pagepos=20&size=10X10"> </SCRIPT>

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ferenghi Ears. Thunder Thighs. Palms larger than Michael Jordan's. Yes, I believe she eats EVERTHING in moderation.

Cheers!

p.s. Needs a better hairdresser too.