• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kranji MRT Poisoned Economical Rice?!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 18 Apr, 2009 10:21
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Veggies not fresh at Kranji MRT food stall, says STOMPer

According to a STOMPer who visited the only food stall at Kranji MRT station, most of the vegetables which were served, were not fresh.

In an email to STOMP, the STOMPer wrote:

“I ate at the only food stall in Kranji MRT station but halfway eating the food, I noticed that the vegetables not very fresh.

“I suppose that perhaps the stall workers didn’t really check when they cut the veggies.

“Actually not only the few pieces taken from photographs, in fact most of the vegetable served are in such condition.

“I hope they can change such attitude when comes to food, dirty food can cause harm to others.”

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More cases! Where's that $$$million ex-paper general French cook wannabe?

Posted on 14 Apr, 2009 10:12
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Disgustingly filthy spoons at Junction 8 eatery

Would you put these spoons into your mouth? Not this STOMPer, who was shocked to be served cutlery in this state at a Junction 8 eatery.

Cannot take it emailed STOMP on April 13, expressing her shock and disgust:

"We visited this Hong Kong cafe at Junction 8 on Saturday afternoon.

"We were shocked to see first the dirty plastic spoon, then the chipped off stainless steel spoon.

"We couldn't locate the Manager at the shop at that time. "

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 13 Apr, 2009 11:13
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Bad food, smelly cups, and nonchalant attitude at Marina Square restaurant

When STOMPer Andrew and his wife went to their favourite restaurant in Marina Square for lunch on Sunday (April 12), they were disappointed with the service staff's attitude and quality of food served.

He says that not only was the food unsatisfactory, the cups were also stained with a certain smell and the service staff seemed deeply involved in their own chit-chat.

In an e-mail, Andrew says:

“I went with my wife to Marina Square 's Coffee Club for lunch on a lazy Sunday afternoon but the carbonara served by the restaurant leaves much to be desired (judge the picture please).

“Even the cup stinks and it is most probably because they dried it with a dirty cloth before serving me the drink.

“It was bad enough that the food was lousy but the service sucked big time!

“The manager was chatting and laughing away with his service staff right BEHIND me during my meal being totally oblivious to the disturbance they were causing. Maybe this was because we were the only customers sitting in the small service area.

“Nonetheless, the bad food cum service puts me off my favourite restaurant which I will swear off from now on.”