• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN didn't expect carrot cake portion so big, cannot finish. How ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't expect $4.50 so big portion. Very old school style which I like. Stall next to escalator at Tiong Bahru market / food centre.

IMG_20220712_073409_1.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tasty or not ?
Good enough for me and in big chunks which I prefer. Hate those heavily shredded carrot cake. Too bad the spring onions weren't prepared yet. Would have been better with those sprinkled.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after 16.9 hours it becums sticky shit. will need an entire roll of toilet paper with a tub of water to clean.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Food at TB market rather expensive.
Can go nearby BMV or Redhill, think
$3~$3.50 and v.gd.
everything is expensive now. Fish soup $5, only five thin slices of fish.
I try not to eat out. Otherwise Macdonalds is cheaper, $6-8 meal, got drink, got fries and a big piece of meat.

This one is very good (without the oil) and add two eggs
image.png

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't expect $4.50 so big portion. Very old school style which I like. Stall next to escalator at Tiong Bahru market / food centre.

View attachment 152185

yah lah.................yah lah..................people know you velly rich lah...................can afford makan $4.50 carrot cake lah............

i never eat for years liao..................it's high-end luxury food to me.................

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah lah.................yah lah..................people know you velly rich lah...................can afford makan $4.50 carrot cake lah............

i never eat for years liao..................it's high-end luxury food to me.................
Oh l'm so sorry I have hurt the feelings of a fucking poor sinkie loser.....
Why not let me have your home address so I can mail you a noose to go hang yourself with and end all this misery. Will that make you feel better, asshole ? :laugh: :FU:

NOOSE.jpg

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
everything is expensive now. Fish soup $5, only five thin slices of fish.
I try not to eat out. Otherwise Macdonalds is cheaper, $6-8 meal, got drink, got fries and a big piece of meat.

This one is very good (without the oil) and add two eggs
Yes. I try to eat simple and healthy. Made own sandwich with tuna, sardines, eggs, lettuce, tomato with a can of beans, or buy toman fish to cook porridge.