• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KL to JB Sentral got direct train boh ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everywhere I Googled, it seems that I have to go to transfer at some ulu Gemas. Walan eh ! How can Muuds government be so goondu ? KL to JB Sentral/Singapore no direct line ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everywhere I Googled, it seems that I have to go to transfer at some ulu Gemas. Walan eh ! How can Muuds government be so goondu ? KL to JB Sentral/Singapore no direct line ?

They're electrifying the rail track between Gemas and JB. It should have been completed around last year, perhaps delayed by Covid.

You need to get off and swap trains because the tracks are different. They need some time to prepare.

Gemas is a quaint little town, the highlight of the town is KFC, located not too far from the train station. :biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
They're electrifying the rail track between Gemas and JB. It should have been completed around last year, perhaps delayed by Covid.

You need to get off and swap trains because the tracks are different. They need some time to prepare.

Gemas is a quaint little town, the highlight of the town is KFC, located not too far from the train station. :biggrin:
I'm planning to take a train from Padang Besar to JB Sentral.

I thought about staying overnight at Padang Basar and Gemas, but the hotels (if any) are damn lok !:o-o: :frown:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can Muuds government be so goondu ? KL to JB Sentral/Singapore no direct line ?

f@rk off moron chink.

you were given stinkypura which is malay land and continue to be anti Islamic and anti Muslim.

why the f*ck would anybody allow your kind to exist in the first place?

Malaysia is NOT for your kind. GTFO!!! bloody bastards.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin invested in jurong east thinking can travel from Mayfair to KL KNN now even jb cannot travel to KL LOL KNN mudland mala si lang ki aa sor zai KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You gotta thank badawi for cancelling the double tracking of ktm track and crooked bridge when he became PM way back in 2003. And ehen he realised his folly many years later, he double tracked for KL to penang first, his hometown, and onwards to padang besar, neglecting the south.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you were given stinkypura which is malay land and continue to be anti Islamic and anti Muslim.

Weren't the muuds and islamic types settlers in jiuhu? The orang asli are mostly non-moslem till today, and they were in jiuhu long before the muuds.

You're still trying to distort and rewrite history, just like it's taught in your islamic religion.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take air asia 1 hour flight.

Why bother with train? Even KL to Gemas is 2.5 hours and how long from Gemas to JB.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take air asia 1 hour flight.

Why bother with train? Even KL to Gemas is 2.5 hours and how long from Gemas to JB.

I want to experience travel via railway. I want to use this as a warm up before I try Trans-Siberian railway.

1663993813410.png