• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kissing & Telling

jw5

Loyal
I know that many women talk among themselves about the sexual matters relating to their husbands and boyfriends, like how long they last, how long their cocks are, what positions they like, how often they do it, etc.

There are some men who also kiss and tell, but seems to be fewer than the women. Why is this so? Do you know of men or women who like to kiss and tell and what do they talk about? How graphic do they get?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I
There are some men who also kiss and tell, but seems to be fewer than the women. Why is this so? Do you know of men or women who like to kiss and tell and what do they talk about? How graphic do they get?

I'd feel really uncomfortable if my friends or associates started going into intimate details of sex with WIVES. I don't know why but it just does not seem to be right.... especially when I know the wife.

It would be OK if they went into explicit detail about some HOOKER though.:biggrin:

I think many men feel the same way I do. That's why men tend not to talk about sex in a matrimonial setting.

Confirmations or rebuttals are welcome. :wink:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.. men tend not to talk about sex in a matrimonial setting.
At most, harmless ribbing by my kweilo cronies. Minus any gory details, like making up for some row with wild sex with wifey. Guess it is our built in OB marker, no?:biggrin::p

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd feel really uncomfortable if my friends or associates started going into intimate details of sex with WIVES. I don't know why but it just does not seem to be right.... especially when I know the wife.

It would be OK if they went into explicit detail about some HOOKER though.:biggrin:

I think many men feel the same way I do. That's why men tend not to talk about sex in a matrimonial setting.

Confirmations or rebuttals are welcome. :wink:

You got it spot on, Sam. I believe it's because we cannot take our buddies picturing the gory details when we meet up with our wives in tow... especially if your wife is a chiobu :wink:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know that many women talk among themselves about the sexual matters relating to their husbands and boyfriends, like how long they last, how long their cocks are, what positions they like, how often they do it, etc.

When men started telling about their own "greatness" openly.. chances they are tweeny in size.... :biggrin:.... the real big ones don't need to openly declare their "greatness" just for ego boosting...

beng

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
_ some men who also kiss and tell, but seems to be fewer than the women. Why is this so?

I don't know about others but for me I don't go into detail because of my small size

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never talk about such things other than "oh we had sex the other day". Minimal details.

Must show respect to wife mah.

On the contrary side, now that Bro JW5 mentioned it. I could not care less if my wife talked/complained/praised about sex with me. Must think why I am not so bothered.

hmm

unicando

Alfrescian
Loyal

hmm...sure or not women r unlikely to talk abt their men sexual details with their gf one lah. their probably share shopping/fashion...etc tips.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Probably because when you know the other person hearing another side of them makes you cringe especially if one have been holding a impression of an angelic character but only to hear the beans spilled of what a slut she is in bed..

jw5

Loyal
Doesn't need to be sex with wives.
Can be sex with one night stands, hookers or even women you know mutually.
I'm sure the women talk and discuss, why don't the men?

jw5

Loyal
At most, harmless ribbing by my kweilo cronies. Minus any gory details, like making up for some row with wild sex with wifey. Guess it is our built in OB marker, no?:biggrin::p
The term ob markers always makes me cringe.
It reminds me of people I dislike.
Please stop using this term. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
You got it spot on, Sam. I believe it's because we cannot take our buddies picturing the gory details when we meet up with our wives in tow... especially if your wife is a chiobu :wink:
Would it matter if the women were chiobu women you all knew and not any of your wives?
Would you be willing to share "gory details" then? :smile:

jw5

Loyal
I never talk about such things other than "oh we had sex the other day". Minimal details.

Must show respect to wife mah.

On the contrary side, now that Bro JW5 mentioned it. I could not care less if my wife talked/complained/praised about sex with me. Must think why I am not so bothered.

hmm
Maybe it's because you are a superman in bed. hehehe :smile:

jw5

Loyal
_ some men who also kiss and tell, but seems to be fewer than the women. Why is this so?

I don't know about others but for me I don't go into detail because of my small size
When you say "small size" do you mean body build or penis size?